WorkHands helps you manage your apprenticeship from anywhere. Whether you're an administrator, supervisor, or an apprentice, you can track on-the-job training (OJT), classroom time, competencies, and documents for your registered apprenticeship.
* Get automatic reminders to submit your OJT hours and competency assessments
* See what courses you've taken and which you need to take next
* Track progress of your apprenticeship visually
* Minimize how much time you spend doing paperwork for your apprenticeship
* Automatically collect OJT from your apprentices and supervisor sign offs
* Reminders ensure your apprentices submit their information on time
* Compile reports automatically for federal or state reporting
* See your apprentices progress anytime from the app
* Approve their hours and competencies in one click
If your program is not on WorkHands, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll find the right plan for you.
Need help? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Added a few apprenticeship features as well as auto-update functionality for quicker app releases.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, no option to edit fields
Work Hands looks like a good idea, but there are times that more information on a particular field could be useful. Example: I have 3 crafts (only two listed, carpentry and safety, scaffolding was not listed). It asked for experience in years. I didn't know it wouldn't give options to assign years to specific crafts. I put '2' for safety and cannot edit it to change it to '8' for overall construction experience. Also, EVERY JOB I have is "date x" to present. Obviously I don't have 9 jobs at the present.
Fundamental Tool for Tracking Employee and Apprentice Progress!
I’ve been an admin on my organization’s WorkHands platform for roughly 6 months. As a state certified Apprenticeship Program in California, we absolutely needed a way to not only track our apprentices’ work hours, but we also needed to be able to track their progress towards achieving “On the Job Training tasks”. WorkHands is the perfect solution for both of these needs. Combine that with the fact that their level of customer service is stellar beyond belief, I highly recommend that anyone even remotely interested in investigating this as an option for their organization to check out the WorkHands website first, to which this app is a handy compliment. Thanks to the WorkHands team for making our organization even more streamlined and efficient!!
This latest update is a bust. It uploaded today automatically and now when I open up my time card to adjust my time accordingly, the screen goes white and that’s it. Next update please
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- WorkHands, Inc.
- 20.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 WorkHands, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.