The only national magazine that provides today’s smart, busy working moms with insight to create balance with:
• Time-saving strategies divided into “Morning,” “Workday,” “Evening” and "Weekend" sections
• Advice for the challenges and opportunities busy moms face every day
• Time-savings tips and advice covering her life @work and @home
• Celebrity mom Q&A
• Coverage of the groundbreaking initiatives that are speeding the pace of improvements in work/life policies and the advancement of women
- 1-month subscription for US$0.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (4 issues) for US$9.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- $3.99 per issue
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Working Mother through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will automatically continue (another month for monthly subscribers, another year for annual subscribers) unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period at the current subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be canceled during the active subscription period.
"Sign Up" removed from subscription purchase path.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why Can't I Download New Issues?
This app is terrible. It allowed me to download a single issue after I paid for a print subscription. All updates have ceased. The app is happy to let me pay for back issues, but I can't even access the digital versions of the print issues I already have at home. It seems that there is no actual "digital access" if you are a print subscriber.
I purchased a single issue to test out the magazine. My credit card got charged, I received a bill but no magazine!! I have tried reporting the problem and looked high and low to figure out a way to download the magazine. Nothing - no information. So save your money and wait till the developers figure this out.
Not paying twice!!!
I receive a printed subscription of Working Mother magazine, however, unlike almost every other magazine that provides a free iPad copy with paid subscriptions, they want me to pay twice for the same thing. No thank you, do not download this app!
- Bonnier Corporation
- 126.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- June/July 2011 $3.99
- August/September 2011 $3.99
- December/January 2012 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.