The Work Market iOS app lets our talent community manage their assignments on the go. No matter where work takes you, we make accessing, completing, and getting paid faster and more efficient for all assignments, right from your Smartphone.
• Your Work. Get instant access to all of your assignments and invitations on the go
• Find Work. Search and apply for new work by scrolling through all of Work Market’s available work listings
• Manage Work. Check-in, upload deliverables, complete assignments anywhere
• Work Status. See up-to-date in progress, pending, and invoiced assignments status
• Your Money. View paid assignments and withdraw funds in your Work Market account
• Need help? Contact support right in the app
We are actively working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience. Click on Send App Feedback in Settings to send us your feedback or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Search jobs. With our new search function, find the assignments you want quicker than ever!
• Have any ideas or feedback? Share or vote on it on https://workmarket.uservoice.com. This will help us improve user experience as our team reviews the top voted items on a regular basis. For further assistance, please reach out to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
So many good things.
I like that I can initiate payments from my phone.
But, there are some issues. I have invitations showing on my home page. Maybe 4 invitations. When I touch the button, there are so many jobs, I really can’t identify which I’m being invited to. Most of them are stale dates, and I can’t find a way to get rid of them. Same thing with jobs near me. If you guys can WRITE this APP, it seems line you ought to be able to fix the bugs. There really doesn’t seem to be any effort to fix any of it. Since my work is picking up on WM, hopefully your overall volume is, and maybe there is something in the budget to fix the UI.
Accountability towards buyers as well as accountability towards providers
I have experience work markets as a mediator between buyer, and provider their professionalism who is unprecedented during the resolution of bringing provider ,and client together to resolve work related issues has been time-consuming but maintaining patients during the process I believe was well worth it in the end.
I would like to thank everyone for their patience the time ,and mindfulness during this process.
Best regards Michael
Does not function
Multiple issues in the app for over a year now with no fix in place since the inception of the errors. Do not use!!!
If you do, be forewarned that initially it will work and appear normal.
Over time the app will (as on the case of the previous review) glitch out and provide erroneous content.
I use this on an apple device. It may be an apple specific issue, but technical support would not verify this. My first call for this issue was about 23 months ago or longer. There as no repair, and tech support stated that I would be better to use the web based app.
I lost several thousand dollars during the first glitch... I would apply for work only to find that it was already taken by another worker.
The assignments that showed up were for the most part bogus as they were months old or not specific to my search criteria even though that had been entered multiple times.
The only thing that I would attempt to use the app for was for assignments that I had applied to as I could see if those were still out there or taken by another worker. That feature is not available in the web app.
- Work Market, Inc
- 73.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Work Market Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.