Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" and "New and Noteworthy" on the iTunes homepage, top of Health & Fitness and in "Father's Day: Dad Time."
Just 7 minutes of simple exercises using only body weight, a chair and a wall can achieve many of the benefits of hours of endurance training. Do each exercise for 30 intense seconds, followed by a 10-second rest between exercises.
* Set the number of repetitions and increase your workout to 14, 21 or 28 minutes.
* Randomize the routines and maximize your workout.
* Keep track of your progress on your workout calendar.
● "Just like the title says, the app is simple but great. Love it! A must for busy parents."
● "I've been using this app for a week, and it works really well! I read the NYTimes article on the 7 minute workout, and was trying it myself just by looking at the pictures and vaguely timing it. I found after switching it to this app, it does a much much better job keeping you on pace and I get a better, more intense workout. Highly recommended!!!"
● "I have a tight schedule and not a lot of time to go to the gym. I love that not only does this take a very little out of my every day, I can do this in the comfort of my house. I feel more fit already. It really works. Love it!"
Workout is now iOS 7 Compatible!
Ratings and Reviews
I'm super busy during the week and this is a great app to help me get some exercise. I use this more frequently than any other fitness app. I only wish it had the ability to let you play your own music in the background too. The it would be the perfect app!
Simple and works!
Before this app, I could never stick to an exercise routine. Now, I do this body weight training every other day and run the days in between. I used to struggle with giving up when the workout got hard, but with this method I can push through since each move only lasts 30 seconds. The music and voice are extremely helpful! They keep me motivated and help the time pass. And it works!! I'm getting better at the exercises and seeing changes in how my body looks and handles day to day activities. HIGHLY recommend.
Sometimes I overthink exercising or not for the day. That's when I open this app and press start! I don't change clothes or stretch or anything. There are days I repeat it :]. Hey 7min of exercise is more than I did just thinking about it ;]
The app is simple and postures are so simple that they are intuitive and easy to modify to your limitations. It's more of a motivational app than an exercise regime planning app :]. And that's exactly what I wanted and worth my $ :]
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.