The workout plans app that boosts workout results at the gym: Build muscle, Lose Weight, & Get toned. Workout for every fitness goal and body type.
• Guided gym workout plans
• Full workout & exercise tracking
• Most effective gym workouts exercises for every muscle
Workout the smart way with your own personal trainer in your pocket.
● Multiple workouts for your fitness goals
● Workouts coach builds your gym workout
● Beginner, Intermediate & Expert muscle workout training
● The only gym training app that supports Super-Sets
● Modify any of our pre-made workout
● Add your own workouts to the app
● Rich photos and hi-res videos of each training exercise
● Easy-to-understand detailed descriptions
● Search by muscle group, equipment type or keyword
● Audio cues for your rest time in between sets
● Save favourite fitness exercises
● Workout weightlifting history
● Smooth design allows for easy navigation
● Bodyweight, time-based, body building or machine based workouts
● Integrated with Apple Health for age, weight, and gender data in order to build customised workouts
This app includes an auto renewing subscription option which unlocks all premium workouts
- Subscription options are either every month or yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours
before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current
period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going
to Account Settings after purchase
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the
user purchases a subscription to that publication.
See more: http://workout-app.com
Added home workouts, and made them free for everyone.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clean layout but extremely limited for the price
THIS APP HAS ZERO INTEGRATION WITH APPLE WATCH AND DOES NOT RECORD ANY INFORMATION TO THE HEALTH APP
This app seems to only serve as a ready made workout catalogue. These workouts claim to have a few different variations but they are not very different in some categories like the “get in shape” workout. These literally are the same other that the cardio portion. There is a nice chart that describes appropriate exercises for each target muscle area however the list is very limited in certain muscle groups. I hope this will expand in time. In terms of keeping track of your progress this app has a horrible layout that does not allow you to edit your workouts or give you any type of usable data to track your progress. They consider it a way to log your exercise but you’d be better off writing it down on a sheet of paper.
If you want a quick and easy list of workouts that will eventually grow stale then this app should work for you. If you are serious about your exercise and want an app that will actually work with your iPhone, Apple Watch and health app then stay far away from this app until the developers actually give you something worth paying for. There are far better apps available like Gymaholic.
Great App with plenty of exercises to keep you busy in the gym!
This app features a ton of exercises specific to every major muscle group in the body. For $40, you can get a lifetime subscription that will give you access to all of their professionally developed workouts and exercise plans. Even if you choose to use it for free like I do, you can tailor each one of your workouts to meet your individual goals. You can also share your homemade workouts with your friends and vice versa. The only issue I've run in to so far is that there aren't enough single-arm variants to most of the typical double-arm exercises. I like doing single-arm movements because it allows me to focus on each side and prevents me from depending on my "stronger" side during double-arm lifts. However, the app doesn't have a lot of these single-arm lifts so I can't plug them in to my custom workouts. It's not a huge deal, but it requires me to explain my workout a little more when I share it with my friends. Other than that, this app is great and I recommend it to anyone who is committed to or wants to commit themselves to going to the gym more often.
Not Fancy, Does The Basic Job
I’ve had this app for about 2 years. I like it. It does the job as far as allowing me to build my workout routine for each day, allowing for supersets, and timing. That’s where it ends. Yes it allows for supersets but it does not allow for Giant sets. If you’re a beginner this app will work for you but if you are a veteran/advanced lifter, this may not work for you. The exercise database is grossly under represented. You quickly find that you have to substitute some exercises for others, and/or make small notes in your program to remember to do the correct exercise you initially intended to add. Customer service is responsive but not open to suggestions to make the app better. Whenever I submit a question or suggestion, I get the same canned 2 responses from the “representative”. If you need an app to get you on the wagon, this will suffice but only for a short time. There are other apps out there that are similar to this one but have more features, more to their exercise database, and it syncs with your Apple Watch and Activity App. For a free app, it will work but to pay what they are asking for such limited options and features, definitely not at all worth it.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 171 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $39.99
- Premium Upgrade $3.99
- Premium Upgrade $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.