The Workplace Chat app lets you keep in touch with your coworkers, wherever you are. Simply sign in to your existing account, or create one from scratch in the app itself.
With messaging tools your teams already knows how to use, Workplace Chat lets you:
- Send messages to individual coworkers, or have group conversations.
- Share unlimited files, photos and videos.
- Make voice and video calls from anywhere in the world.
- Turn on "Do Not Disturb" when you're busy or away from work.
Workplace Chat is ad-free and totally separate from Facebook and Messenger, making it easier to balance your work and private lives.
We've redesigned Workplace Chat making it simpler to navigate and easier to get work done! This version's changes include:
• A new design and simpler layout with tabs for Chats & People.
• Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
• And to add a bit of fun, you can now customize the color of your chat threads.
Ratings and Reviews
Great service, chat app can use work
- audio quality is somewhat poor when compared to other business messengers
- more collaboration tools would be handy for screen sharing, a pointer, pencil to circle objects etc.
- adding an attachment to chats natively in the app, use the iOS Share feature is a good option.
- dark mode for the app
- color themes
Please stop making it impossible to use the chat function without downloading a new app. It absolutely kills the functionality for business purposes. Maybe you can justify the messenger app for the market of people who are using the app to keep up with their friends and are using it constantly (still unlikely), but for the professionals using your app we want simplicity and ease that doesn’t waste our time. A new app, with constant pointless notifications, wastes time, space and is not necessary as it worked just fine to chat using the mobile web browser. Please undo this change.
I use the app pretty heavily for work, basically it’s the key tool to communicate with my peers. I find the fact that it’s similar to messenger super helpful because it makes the experience very intuitive. The app doesn’t feel too business-y, but it does provide everything you need (group chats, video calling, document sharing, etc).
- Facebook, Inc.
- 279.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Facebook, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.