Workspaces launches everything you need for your project with a single click. It also stores links to all your important resources, so you don't need to remember where these things are: Workspaces does that for you.
The application makes switching between projects almost effortless. It's a super productivity-boosting tool for all those who work on various projects.
More information about the app you will find on our website: https://www.apptorium.com/workspaces
With the new version we've totally redesigned the app. The most important changes are:
* Completely redesigned UI
* Searching for workspaces and their resources
* Finishing Workspaces (you can choose actions that are performed when you click FINISH (instead of START))
* Ability to hide resource-launching app
* Share Extension
* Commands for quick actions
* Workspace and resource icons
* Separators in resource list
* Delaying resource starting
* Workspace notes
* Spotlight integration
* Touch Bar support
* Quick switching between workspaces by long-pressing back button
* Workspace templates
* Adding resources right from the Pasteboard
* Quick open a resource with cmd+[number]
* Quickly adding files and links right from other apps
* Choosing custom apps to launch resource (when the proper one is not available on the list)
* Many other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm a developer working on several projects across several different languages. Workspaces 2 is a more native experience than Projects for VSCode and a more tailored workflow than Alfred. This app helps keep my head straight on the daily - great improvements on v2, you guys!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 33.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Apptorium
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.