Workspaces 1.5 is focused on continuing user interface enhancing, so the app becomes more intuitive, simple and clean.
- new introduction video for new users
- redesigned Preferences
- editor interface enhancements
- browser interface enhancements
- minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Useful and well-executed app
This app does what it says on the tin, and does it well. It is particularly well-suited to GUI-specific apps, and though the setup process for each space/project can be a bit fussy, the effort involved is far less than what would be required for manual opening every item for each work session. It is unfortunate that due to apparent sandbox limitations the app prevent more complicated settings command-line and non-gui apps. But, its included functionality and the developer’s responsiveness make it more than worth the modest price.
Simple and powerful tool that save time
Just bought this App for about week ago, i use it in my work and in the morning i click on Start and it will automatically open all the Apps, documents, website that i use and it saves me a lot of time. Simple but powerful tool and i think there is many more ways to use it to save time. Totally recomennded this App to everybody.
Great idea, decent execution
I bought this during the black friday half off sale ($4) and think it is a decent deal if the developer continues to add features and fix some of the bugs. Until it becomes a bit more feature rich, I wouldn’t necessarily pay the full price
1. When opening the workspace app window, no other app can take focus from it. ie: you click on another app and the window does not come on top of the workspace app. You must click exit for it to go away
2. Needs a way to run terminal commands (ex: start docker container, stop mysql, etc.). This feature alone would bump it to 5 stars for me and would make it worth the full price.
3. A way to close all of the windows open in a workspace (ie shutdown workspace)
4. And a few more mentioned from othe reviews.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback!
1. Check out: Preferences -> Editor -> Keep window always on top
2 and 3: Unfortunately it's impossible due to sandbox policy
If you need anything else please use contact form on apptorium.com/contact
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.