Rampage through a destroyed world and create the ultimate team of beasts!
World Beast War is an idle RPG where your monsters are created, merged, evolved and sent to battle in a war to reclaim the Earth. Merge monsters to build the ultimate rampaging team!
Beasts rage and battle across the screen, including classic monsters like King Gorilla, Lizard God and more! Tap your beast to send it into battle or drag it onto another to combine them into a new, unique monster. Collect monsters and their lost articles to upgrade your beasts and defeat stronger foes.
Idle RPG mechanics let your beasts battle and level up even when you’re away, and auto-battle features allow you to manage the team while the monsters fight. Pixel graphics create a retro gaming atmosphere with all new gameplay and clicker game mechanics.
Beast battles and apocalyptic action await in World Beast War! Download now!
Monster Game – Beasts Battle!
- Battle monsters throughout the ruined city
- Combine beasts into new, powerful monsters
- Evolution Game of epic proportions! Evolve & upgrade to become more fearsome
- Level up your beasts by feeding them tasty meat (just don’t ask where it comes from)
- Collect monsters, including rare mutant beasts with special powers!
Idle RPG with Monster Merge Mechanics
- Level up your beasts even when you’re not playing
- Destroy the city with your beasts – you choose the formation, they do the smashing!
- Idle clicker mechanics use simple drag-and-drop tools to create and upgrade your team of beasts
Beastly Buffs – Powerups & Upgrades!
Power up your beasts with diabolical inventions, epic equipment and rare relics!
- Attack Activation Drinks
- Mutated DNA
- Iron Fists
- Muscle Rebuilding Vitamins
- Wreak havoc to find more!
Monster Simulator – Be the Beast!
Beasts from film and game history unite with unique creatures of carnage!
- Lizard Gods
- King Gorillas
- Rampaging Robots
- Battle Toads
- Metal Dragons
- Boxing Werewolves
- Flying Manta Rays
- Locomotives of Doom
- And TONS more!
Destroy the World, City by City!
- Rampage through an apocalyptic world
- Battle monsters and defeat your foes
- Pulverize 8-bit cities across different landscapes into pixel powder!
- Beat em up with your Monster team and take back the Earth!
Battle monsters, collect beasts and upgrade your team in an idle game of epic proportions. Download World Beast War today!
1. Game play data may be reset if you delete the game or change your mobile device.
2. The game contains certain cash purchase items or game money. Please note that you may be charged when you purchase such cash items or game money.
- New attendance system
- Improved Relic system
- Improved game balance
- Adjusted UX, UI and other functions
Ratings and Reviews
Delete Monster Box Disappeared
The title says it all, the trash bin in the bottom right corner of the screen has disappeared, I can no longer get rid of monsters that I either don’t need or the ones I summon when I accidentally press the red button to go back to the very first monster on the summoning device. I do plan on eventually purchasing Monster Package 3, I’m not exactly going anywhere in life right now and all I mostly focus on getting is either movies or SH Monsterarts figures. Anyway, it’d be appreciated if that trash bin was brought back.
Thanks! I think... must’ve been a temporary bug.
Wow! This game needs more attention!
Taking the Merging formula mixed with Idle mechanics and the monsters actually do what they’re supposed to do! Great job guys. :D
And the best thing is, you don’t have to spend money to progress! Even though there is a grind but if your fine with that then your not gonna run into issues.
Also if your monsters die you go back one stage;
You did on stage 80, you go back to stage 79.
This is the same for every fight.
Be on the lookout for bugs, I have one where the monster count/lobby has 9 monsters yet I have a full roster, that’s 5, and the Lobby has 3 in reserve.
Also when you have a battle slot, the lobby count should go down instead of staying the same even then you have 5 monsters in combat.
Personal note about the combat:
It should be more building destruction like the city blocks that are next to the monsters, those should be smashed through while the military is less frequent. So more building/city destruction and less combat. Just saying.
Also about the meat. Is there a way to grind it ingame during combat, like when you destroy buildings to get it with the gold? So that your not waiting for the video drone to appear or buying it in the store? Because it would make sense since their would be meat inside the buildings. (Make your own theory on that.)
(Note on updates: if your gonna add a new function, say what it is so that their is less confusion when you update the game and look around and not see any changes.)
So the game is not bad, short on actual content but as long as you are driven to see what monster you can make next (it is VERY LINEAR) the game continues until you get 9 slots in your lobby, this means that you can only have 9 monsters, there is no upgrade beyond this point, and there is no way to progress beyond this point even though the game shows that there are more monsters to see you will never see them because the game mechanics require you to have two of a given monster to level up, after merging about 500 monsters you will have a X-core monster and 1 of each of the other types, but without a 10th spot you cannot create the guy to merge with the lowest racking guy, so he can merge with the 2nd lowest and so on to give you the next evolution... basically the game stops progressing after you create X-core... because it’s broken
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Clegames, Inc.
- 227.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Clegames Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- GrowUpPackage1 $9.99
- Special 1st Purchase PACK A $4.99
- Special 1st Purchase PACK B $9.99
- EGG_1 $1.99
- GrowUpPackage2 $29.99
- EGG_2 $4.99
- Special 1st Purchase PACK C $29.99
- Beast Pack 10000 $9.99
- EGG_3 $9.99
- Special 1st Purchase PACK D $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.