A unique and creative gift for a model builder or puzzle lover. Be patient and focus to promote fine motor skills, and encourage imaginative artistic thinking.
Discover, be creative and expand your imagination in a virtual world full of quests where you have the power to build a lot of different houses with a choice.
Build and explore the world with a fun and relaxing 3D puzzle game. All the models are based on the world's famous buildings. While assembling the parts into various models, players are also feeling the exotic atmospheres around the world.
How To Play:
- Select a 3d building model and assemble it by yourself.
- Simply drag the objects and place them on the floor.
- Rotate the floor and find the exact position by dragging near to it.
- If you will not find an object reflection on the wooden floor, then rotate the floor again and solve it like a puzzle.
- Use hints to find the exact position of the object and solve the jigsaw world puzzle.
- Get more hints by watching ads and complete the percentage for 3d coloring view.
- Enjoy the background music while constructing a building.
- Hundreds of items to build.
- Beautiful 3D graphics.
- Trains your brain and open your imagination by crafting objects.
- Designed to develop creativity with hours of world-building fun.
- Travel the world and craft your world from scratch piece by piece.
- Open world sandbox game where no specific goals are required to accomplish.
Immerse yourself in creative gameplay with city builder and create your own adventure. World 3D builder is the perfect game to spark your creativity.
New Images Added
Ratings and Reviews
Agree...can’t get to some pieces
Game is fun but not all the pieces are available...at least one of them slides off the screen. I’ve tried sort of holding the screen over with one hand and trying to get the item, but that’s too frustrating and kludgy a way to do it. Please fix....game has lots of potential!!!
Clunky and annoying
I was an avid fan of Pocket World 3D until Apple in its infinite wisdom removed the game from the App Store. I was really hoping this one would be a nice alternative but it just doesn’t compare. The models themselves aren’t particularly interesting, the game has no visual appeal, and the pieces are hard to drag into place. After 20 minutes I was so aggravated I gave up. In PW3D, I was able to solve puzzles that were more complicated than these in half the time. I really wanted to like this app, but I don’t think I’ll bother playing again. Oh well.
Can’t get to some pieces!
The game would be great but you can’t get to some pieces when they are on the far left or right end of the selection box at the bottom, it won’t scroll there and it is very frustrating. Please fix!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VECTOR LABS LIMITED
- 201.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Vector Labs 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.