Timezones in the palm of your hand.
Do you want to know what is the timezone of Sydney?
Traveling to Rome and you need to know when to call your parents?
Want to find out informations about some specific city?
Put away your wooden clock, because now World Clock is here for you.
• Check timezones for every city in the world. DST, PST (Pacific Standard Time), CET (Central European Time), (CST Central Standard Time)...We've got every timezone covered for you!
• For every city you can check a brief Wikipedia description along with useful traveling informations, weather and beautiful photos which you can download.
• Check your local time whenever you want and compare it to every other city timezones.
• Organize your travels. For every city you can get a lot of useful information, such as sunset, sunrise, daylight duration, and more.
• Check out the new Dark theme! It is beautiful and it also drains less battery ;)
The app is constantly updating, so be sure to update it frequently!
Promise we won't let you down <3
For any problems or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
World Clock updates to version 1.1.1!
- Fixed bug not displaying the correct local time for some users
Valutazioni e recensioni
Good app but I need normal time
The app is really good!I will admit that but there is only one problem.It does not tell u normal time.It only tells u the time in military time and there is no setting to fix it.If u are reading this could u pleas make a setting to where u can change it to normal time instead of military time.thank u.but other than that great app.
Not enough cities
I can select from only nine cities to add to my city list. The vast majority of cities I’d like to add just aren’t there.
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Thank you for installing this app.
In the "Insert" section you are presented with nine cities which are the most searched cities, but if a city you'd like to add is not there, you can search whatever city you like by typing the name on the top and pressing the button on the mid-right.
If you have any other question or problem with the app, feel free to update the review or contact me directly at email@example.com.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.