Make the most of the first week of October at World Dairy Expo in Madison, Wisconsin. Download the app that will help you efficiently explore the 850-company Trade Show with a plan, schedule face-to-face meetings with these exhibitors or build a custom itinerary of educational events and more. Create a free user account or log in with Facebook to unlock all features.
- Schedule: Favorite your must-see events happening during World Dairy Expo to build your own custom schedule. Choose from the list of public meetings, breed shows, Expo Seminars, Virtual Farm Tours, Knowledge Nook Sessions, Dairy Forage Seminars, youth contests and networking events. Truly capitalize on your time at World Dairy Expo with this scheduling tool.
- Exhibitor Connect: Create a QR code as unique as you! Answer a few questions to generate a free account within the app or log in with Facebook to create a personalized QR code that Trade Show exhibitors can scan for an efficient way to enter you in drawings, giveaways and future promotions. No more wasting time filling out paper contact cards at every booth!
- Trade Show Search: Search for specific companies or products in the Trade Show to discover where they are located and find company contact information. Select your favorite companies and see their booth light-up in the interactive maps to help chart your course.
- Maps: Travel through the world’s largest dairy-focused Trade Show with interactive maps that include features for favoriting and meeting scheduling.
- Meeting Scheduling: Be sure the expert you are looking for is available when you arrive at a booth by scheduling a meeting with them. Located within the Trade Show Search and Maps pages, users may select a company name or booth location and request meetings with representatives. Look for the red “request meeting” button after you select a company.
Special Features for Trade Show exhibitors:
- Easy lead retrieval: WDE Trade Show exhibitors can scan attendee QR codes within the app to collect basic contact and demographic information and take notes specific to that attendee. All collected information may then be exported from the exhibitor account on the WDE website for easy post-show follow-up.
- Meeting Schedule: Schedule face-to-face meetings with producer attendees through the app. Your company’s WDE website admin is able to build a schedule of available meeting times during the show, that will be visible to attendees to request a meeting with your company. This feature also allows exhibitors to send meeting attendees private messages, take private notes and ask additional company-specific demographic questions within the app platform.
New for 2021! Animal Search, Railbird Judging Contest, and improved push notification features.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- World Dairy Expo, Inc.
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 World Dairy Expo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.