The official World of Bluegrass 2019 app is your planning and on-the-scene guide to the International Bluegrass Music Association’s (IBMA’s) Business Conference, brought to you by Chiesi, in Raleigh, North Carolina, Sept. 24-26, 2019. This app also includes a festival guide and official planning info for PNC presents Wide Open Bluegrass, held in Raleigh, N.C., Sept. 27-28, 2019.
This free app is brought to you by IBMA and Visit Raleigh, in partnership with the City of Raleigh, Raleigh Convention Center and other sponsors. In addition to visitRaleigh.com, the official tourism site for Raleigh, N.C., this official app will provide you with the conference and visitor info you need during the entire 2019 World of Bluegrass week, from Sept. 27-28, 2019.
Download and use the app to get more info on the:
• IBMA Business Conference, brought to you by Chiesi
• Bluegrass Ramble, IBMA’s innovative showcase series in downtown Raleigh club venues
• IBMA Awards Show at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts
• PNC presents Wide Open Bluegrass
• 2019 Whole Hog Barbecue State Championship
• Raleigh, N.C., area as a destination.
Key features include:
• Accessibility guide
• Detailed program schedules
• Exhibitor/sponsor/vendor listings and locations
• Official news and social media updates
• Hotel and camping info
• Restaurant listings
• Transportation details
• Photos and videos
• Hot happenings and other things to see during 2019 World of Bluegrass week.
Visit Raleigh is the official destination marketing organization for the Raleigh area. We encourage conference attendees and other visitors to experience all that the area has to offer. Stop by the Raleigh, N.C., Visitor Information Center at 500 Fayetteville St., between the Raleigh Marriott City Center and Raleigh Convention Center, for onsite visitor assistance or call 1.800.849.8499 during World of Bluegrass week and year-round.
- Brand new app for the 2019 World of Bluegrass Festival
- Up-to-date maps of the conference and festival sites and other important locations
- Complete listings of current artists, speaker, sponsors, and nominees
- Enable push notifications to learn about updates as they become available
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app was lots of fun to use during the 2019 World of Bluegrass festival. I enjoyed using it and found it easy to navigate around the app, helping me find everything I was looking for in this large and potentially overwhelming event. This app made my IBMA trip extra fun and I’ll look forward to using it again!
- Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.