Do you know how the insides of a Terminator’s Minigun work? Try World of Guns: the world’s most realistic 3D simulator of firearms (and other things from tanks to DeLorean time machines). Find out what makes legendary pistols, rifles, machine guns and artillery pieces tick… Then disassemble them down to the tiniest part!
WHAT IS WORLD OF GUNS?
A free-to-play game and an interactive encyclopedia, simulating real firearms in 3D. Here, you can literally climb inside a gun and understand its workings; cut it in half, fire it and bring time to a crawl; and finally, completely disassemble it and put it back again (against the clock if you wish).
WoG meticulously recreates historical and modern examples of firearm designer genius — from a tiny Liberator pistol to a 16000-pound FlaK 88 anti-aircraft gun. It has both legendary World War guns and rare models that even museums struggle to find. World of Guns puts 200 years of firearm history into a single, sleek and engaging video game.
157 MODELS AND 19 800 PARTS
Here you are guaranteed to find something that catches your fancy:
• sleek & modern Glocks, P90s, M4s and Tavors
• guns steeped in history like Colt SAAs, Garands and Lee-Enfields
• a vast arsenal of Soviet-bloc guns, from various AKs to the rarest VSS Vintorez
• a dainty pocket derringer or a fire-breathing M134 Minigun
• a .22 sporting Ruger or a mighty .55-caliber Boys Anti-Tank rifle
Not only WoG covers most important models in firearm history, but also the most popular screen divas like Desert Eagle and SPAS-12.
TONS OF GAME MODES AND FEATURES
Every model includes:
• modes for learning operation, handling, and field stripping the gun;
• the armorer mode where you can completely disassemble the firearm;
• timed game modes, including a hardcore mode and a high scores table.
See every detail with the fully controllable camera, layered X-Ray feature and a Cutaway mode, along with complete time control including a slow-motion feature down to 50x. You’ll even see the gasses flow inside a gas block!
The game also features:
• 10 shooting ranges with timed objectives (from Glocks to RPG-7s)
• paint mode that lets you create custom weapon skins
• minigames and quizzes with XP prizes
World of Guns has been used as a learning aid by armorers, law enforcement and military personnel. To create each model, our team spends months poring over actual guns, photos, blueprints and documents. Each part out of hundreds functions in a physically correct way – exactly as it does in a real thing. There are few ways to understand the different firearm actions and systems as clearly.
Noble Empire releases several new models every month, and improves the older ones. Majority of our models can be unlocked for free by anyone; power players will be able to achieve 100% completion and unlock ALL the gun models without spending a dime.
The game offers two subscription plans for half year and one year
The price for one year subscription 39.99 USD (price may be varied depends on currency of the country)
The price for half year subscription 24.99 USD (price may be varied depends on currency of the country)
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Both subscription plans give access to the following game content:
- all presented 3D interactive gun models (except bonus section)
- all 3D interactive gun models which are added during subscription term (minimum 1 model per month)
- all available shooting ranges (except items in bonus section)
Terms of Service link http://noble-empire.com/apps.php?app=wog&page=terms
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
fun but irritating
it is clear that there is a lot of love put into this game, and it is an absolute blast up to a point, the difficulty gets insanely steep after like the first hour, i was really angry when i found out that most of the guns cost upward of 14000 exp, i had just been playing minigames for 20 minutes to get to 3000 exp
and i can only assume from the description that the 'super game' is completely impossible, no hints, no indication of what is do-able, and no misclicks or extra clicks tolerated or its game over,
oh also opening the 'daily puzzle' window crashes the game,
just let me log in using game center
It makes you login using email/password. No option to log in using game center like i did on my iphone. so what? I gotta register a new account and lose EVERYTHING I unlocked.
cant even play
I cant even get past the login part bc it says theres a server error and that im offline. i cant even get back to the option where i can play in the game center
- Noble Empire South Limited
- 36.3 MB
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Noble Empire
- In-App Purchases
- 6 Months Subscription $24.99
- 100,000 Experience Points $7.99
- 40,000 Experience Points $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.