Meet the Legendary Tank Shooter! Join a community of 100 million players all over the world. Battle in 7x7 format on your own or together with friends, research and upgrade armored vehicles, use various tactics, and win. Choose a tank and battle!
• An enormous world of tanks: over 350 unique and exclusive vehicles! Historically accurate vehicles, experimental tanks based on blueprints of famous engineers, armored monsters from popular alternative universes—here they all fight together!
• Dynamic 7x7 battles with different modes in over 25 locations. Each battle is unpredictable: the outcome depends on you and your team.
• Heavy action! In-game events with rare vehicles as rewards and battles with dramatically different gameplay. Become invisible (and not only) in Mad Games, test yourself in tough Realistic Battles, or... become a real little battle duck for April 1!
• A well-developed progression system Research vehicles from Tier I tanks to monstrous Tier X machines. Change guns, set equipment, wear camouflage—tune your vehicle to match your play-style!
• Spectacular graphics that automatically optimizes to your device. Manual settings will help you find the balance between the juicy picture and high FPS.
• Teamplay Create platoons with your friends or join a clan to battle together with like-minded players in Rating battles and to participate in tournaments with prizes!
The game requires at least 2.5 GB of free space and an Internet connection.
Learn more at https://wotblitz.com/
- Battle Pass! Complete missions, advance through Battle Pass levels, and claim rewards such as a unique tank, profile background, gold, and other resources.
- Spring Season 2020! Earn Season Coins from rating battles, tournaments, or streams and exchange them for prizes.
- New camouflage! Hypnotize your foes with the concentric circles of Vertigo or enchant them with the endless nebulas of Galaxy.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a great game but...
(Please read these suggestions). I have to say, this is the best game I have ever played in my life. Here are a few suggestions to make a better, in my standards. 1. Bring back the old tanks! Update 5.5 removed some of the tanks from the game. I want them back! It just created a less diversity of tanks. 2. The Military Honor System. I have to say, the rating system is kind of…annoying. Sometimes I think I my military honor decreases for no reason at all. Oh, also, the complaint “missing a tournament battle” is unfair, to me. What if somebody missed a tournament battle just because the had some kind emergency and had to go somewhere quick? It’s not their fault they missed it! Please do something about the military honor! 3. Add more nations! World of Tanks has more nations than World of Tanks Blitz, so why not add more countries to Blitz? It would create more options for players to choose from! 4. High-tier tanks. High-tier tanks, such as VIII, IX, and X tanks just seem impossible to get. They cost too much XP and silver! It would be harder for players to get them. Please lower the costs/ amount of XP needed for the high-tier tanks! World of Tanks Blitz is a great game, but it can do some improvements. I hope you understand what I mean, Wargamimg. Thank you!
NOT "pay to win"
I have no idea why people keep calling this a pay to win game. First you can't actually win the game you just have fun blowing other peoples tanks up and trying to get to high tier. Second you have to learn how to fight against every tank. Premium tanks on paper are better than their regular counterparts, but they still have weaknesses. Your never going to win a battle with a premium tank if you just sit out in the open and shoot take a hit shoot take a hit. You will most likely lose. Try flanking the enemy tank or peek-a-boo tactic. If your gun has high damge per shot and the premium tank has a low damage gun try to make them shoot at a small part of your tank by peeking out from around a buidling slightly. Once they shoot (if they hit you or not) pull out, aim, and fire. You will do more damage to them then they can do to you. This game is not hard. Just use common sense. After that just wait until reload and repeat. Just going to let you know that I am NOT someone who has played for 2 months and decide to write a reveiw. I have played blitz and the regular version of world of tanks (on pc) for over 4 years. You just have to learn how to get better at the game. Every tank has pros and cons. premium tanks just have slightly more pros than cons. Wanna deal with pesky light tanks? Get the kv-2 ;)
Ps. I will say I liked the game much more without the unrealistic camos and tanks, but they add an interesting mix.
too much money and not impartial at all and now you have to pay for the damage your tank takes ...
I have been playing this game for a year now and I can state that the game can be improved quite signficantly. You need to spend tons of cash in order to enjoy the game at its fullest. Also, the majoriy of matches are rigged. For this past week I have been on teams that were constantly overwpowerd by adversaries who were selcted by the “ scientific” and “ fair” matchmaking system. The customer serivce needs to improve. They don’t get back to you as promptly as the claim. While I find the graphics and tanks wonderully realistic, I don’t think I am going to play it anymore because of the lack of fairness. Updare: I have been on the longest loosing streak lately: I lost over 25 matches in a row. Also they make you win 1 game and then you loose the next 10-15. So if you get stuck on your modest average of victories and damage and other players call you noob. Play a game that is not as rigged as this one. Update: I have been losing for the past two days. They claim the matchmaking maching is impartial?! Check this out: now you have to pay in oder to reapair your tank from the damage taken during the battle. Unbelievable ! Dom't buy thei packages, especially those that make you gain more experience wit victories. I bought one and I am on a perennial loosing streak. Update: 3-day-long-loosing streak. I am going to cancel. F this game
- WARGAMING Group Limited
- 2.5 GB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012–2020 Wargaming.net
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Needs $2.99
- Advanced Bundle $74.99
- Britain Bundle $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.