Transport yourself back to the 1920s – the golden age of tennis – in Tennis Game in Roaring ’20s (World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s). Join refined ladies and gentlemen partaking in a good old-fashioned battle of wits and skill on the court.
Use swipe or touch controls to place shots and dictate where your player moves. As you play, our new tennis AI system learns your playstyle and can play multiplayer tennis games as you against other players when you are away.
Do you prefer to serve and volley or stick to the baseline and smash powerful forehands? Whatever your style, hit tennis courts and enjoy tactical gameplay while honing your skills. Compete with players from all over the world and become number one tennis champion!
• Play with precision using swipe and touch controls.
• Immerse yourself in realistic 3D tennis play with true motion ball and shot physics.
• Enjoy lag-free asynchronous multiplayer action in league, tournament and practice matches.
• Earn trophies in major tournaments inspired by Grand Slam tournaments like Wimbledon, Australian Open, US Open, and Roland-Garros.
• Train your AI character to play just like you.
• Choose one of the 7 tennis player character types.
• Customize and develop your in-game character into an ultimate tennis pro.
• Join private clubs, earn prizes, and climb global leaderboards!
Contact support: http://www.worldoftennis.com/contactus
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/worldoftennisgame
Share your feedback, show your support – and let’s make the world’s best mobile tennis game together!
Bug fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Great tennis action!
I was (and am) a Stick Tennis fan, but Roaring ’20s Tennis expands on that idea by allowing for greater customizability of your shots and overall player development. Use skill points earned from matches played to increase your serve precision or stroke power or overhead smash ability, etc. There are also shoes/rackets upgrades available, with regular discounts offered. The atmosphere is also stellar: various club locations and court surfaces, along with period-specific music. Overall very satisfying gaming experience.
Fun, Intuitive, and easy to play!
While the graphics are ok, the overall experience is fun!
Incredibly fun game with great music. However, once you progress to a certain level, the games are ridiculously difficult and the opponent makes unhuman shot after unhuman shot. I would love this game if it were more even of a playing field once your player becomes better, but when my guy has over 100 points more than my opponent and continues to get whipped, it’s tough to keep playing. Also it would be fun if you could play at any level you’ve been at, instead of only the skill level you are currently on.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. With over 800K strong players currently competing in the global leaderboards, the game gets very competitive at higher rating levels. To lower the difficulty, please try the following:
1. Play friendly matches at private clubs. This way, you can manually choose an opponent to play against (from the club members). Note that, before joining a club, you can specifically search for the clubs that have a number of members that you'd like to play against (e.g. based on their ratings and player levels).
2. Play "Daily tournament (easy)".
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide more advice if needed. Thank you!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Helium9 Games s.r.o.
- 312.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Helium9 Games s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Coins (S Pack) $1.99
- Premium Coins (L Pack) $9.99
- Premium Coins (M Pack) $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.