Engage with other educators. Access free resources. Share your expertise. Elevate your practice.
As an educator, you entered the profession to make a difference for your students, and to prepare them for the world beyond the classroom. World Savvy partners with you to realize that vision in a world that is rapidly changing and more diverse and interconnected than ever before. Join the World Savvy Educators’ Network to engage with other educators across the country, access free resources for your classroom, share your expertise with others, and elevate your teaching practice.
The Educators’ Network App includes:
- Engage - This is really where the magic happens, with World Savvy educators engaging with each other to elevate everyone’s practice! Connect with other educators to discuss challenges and successes, learn about new approaches, and share and access lesson plans, examples of student work, “aha!” moments, and other valuable resources for your classroom.
- Celebrations - At World Savvy, we want to celebrate the incredible things you are doing every day! From recognizing an Educator of the Month to creating space for all to share their wins or highlight each others’ accomplishments, World Savvy wants to recognize how passionate, capable, and amazing our educators are! You’ve got this!
- Events - Find opportunities to connect and learn in person! From workshops and other events happening at World Savvy, to other professional development opportunities in your community, to fun activities and events for your students like the World Savvy Festival, you can find it all here! Plus, know of a fantastic opportunity for fellow educators in your area? Share it here!
- Resources - Access a full suite of World Savvy resources, including Knowledge-to-Action and Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) resources, Case Studies, our Multilingual Learner Toolkit, the World Savvy Collaboratory, and much more!
- People - Explore the list of other educators on the World Savvy Educators’ Network - you’ll be able to find and connect directly with educators who share your subject, grade level, or location for one-on-one conversations to ask questions, share tips and tricks, and learn from each other!
- Programs - Learn more about World Savvy’s programs and different ways you, your school, and your community can engage. We provide a comprehensive set of offerings varying in dosage and intensity, including: Workshops, World Savvy Classrooms program, World Savvy School and District Partnerships, Microcredentials, Rural Hub Partnerships, and the Global Competence Certificate. Learn more here, and find links to additional information and registration!
About World Savvy: World Savvy partners with educators to make school inclusive, relevant, and engaging for all students, inspiring them to learn, work, and thrive as responsible global citizens. Together, we are reimagining and transforming K-12 education for a more globally connected world. We know students must be prepared not only to succeed in the future, but also to take responsibility for a global community that will require even more resilient peacemakers, courageous problem solvers, and passionate leaders. World Savvy supports you as you create an environment where inclusion, inquiry and understanding are central to learning, and students are prepared to thrive in a changing world.
New product features and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.