New! StarQuest Seasons and WSOP AcademyNew!
Meet your new poker teachers – the legendary Lon & Norman!
Introducing the official WSOP academy – join now and up your poker skills
Play Free Texas Holdem Poker on the Official World Series of Poker App!
Get 1,000,000 free chips when you download!
Plus more free chips every 3 hours! Extra daily bonuses!
Dream of becoming a WSOP superstar? Now’s your chance!
New: WSOP Star Quest!
Gain followers by completing your daily and weekly quests!
The more followers, the bigger the prizes!
Play the toughest card game - Take on the poker pros in the official WSOP app, and play in free poker’s world-renowned tournament! Compete in real Texas Hold’em an Omaha tournaments, win free poker hands, and bonuses galore!
• Collect bracelets – show of your poker skills with an official WSOP champion bracelet! Win a Texas Hold’em or Omaha tournament to earn your bracelet!
• Extra Poker Card Games – take poker to a whole new level with our exciting game modes!
• Rise through the ranks: play poker 24/7! Play your best poker hands for a chance to win against the poker pros! These aren't poker tables for small fry!
• See where your luck takes you: you'll need more than just a solid poker game or full house - spin the bonus wheel, and see what poker card bonuses you win!
• Win those tournaments! Want to be considered a true poker pro? Here’s your chance to compete in the WSOP leagues - you're at the big poker table now!.
How’re your poker cards looking? Get all the poker goodies you’ve ever dreamed of: WSOP-official bracelets and other poker card bonuses when you play real WSOP poker games in Texas Hold’em and Omaha poker tournaments! Play your best poker hands...ever!
• Circuit Poker Tournaments: Compete in Texas Hold’em poker tournaments, with fast gameplay and magnificent prizes! You can win it all!
• Free Poker Missions: Stay on top of your poker game with daily and weekly missions!
• Exclusive WSOP events: Check in to the World Series of Poker every day for more awesome poker tables, poker hands, poker game modes, poker card bonuses, free chip events and more, for FREE!
• Free poker Facebook connect bonus: Get 250,000 free poker chips just for connecting your Facebook account!
Love Playing Poker? Check Out These Free Poker Extras!
Texas Hold’em or Omaha? A full house, or a solid poker hand? Which will it be? Play awesome free poker games: your poker cards, your way!
• Exclusive WSOP players clubs: think you have Texas Hold’em Poker skills? Prove it. Earn your place in exclusive players clubs for elite benefits.
• Poker Recall: Put your Texas Holdem Poker skills to the test in this mini-game, and win huge jackpots!
• Texas Hold’em or Omaha: Your choice of card game! Crush the tables and become the free poker card king of Texas Holdem & Omaha poker!
• Play live with your friends: Invite your friends to play Texas Holdem and make it a poker card night anytime, anywhere.
• Seamless, cross-device play: Play free poker Texas Holdem or Omaha Poker on your phone or tablet and continue on PlayWSOP.com or Facebook with the same poker bankroll.
• Guest mode: Rock the tables and play Texas Hold’em or Omaha anonymously. Don’t be afraid to bluff! That's what free poker is all about!
• Slots mini-game: Spin and win poker chips in between poker hands with our casino slot machine.
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook (http://bit.ly/WSOP_Fanpage) and on Twitter (http://bit.ly/TwitterWSOP).
Call information is required to provide you with the ultimate customer support!
This product is intended for use by those 21 or older for amusement purposes only.
Practice or success at social casino and poker gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
This product does not offer real money gambling or poker or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
StarQuest Seasons is Here!
The weekly bar just became monthly! More challenges, more quests, more sponsors and more ways to become a WSOP POKER SUPERSTAR!
Stay on top of your game to earn exclusive access to the WSOP Academy and to win this season’s BRACELET!
Ratings and Reviews
This game has gotten out of hand, you have ppl playing at a table with a billion chips along with ppl who have only 100 million or only 10-20 million or less...on first call some raise at a decent raise level, however, the big chip holder person will raise an ungodly amount so if anyone wanted to meet it or raise they lose their whole chip amount playing with...if they lose...Should be rooms with limits on amount of chips owned! The game isn't poker anymore, it is who can or is able to raise high enough to win, no skill, just keep raising!!! It boils down to EAPoker wanting purchases of chips!!! Sad! I continue to play but with much fustration!! The clubs are horrid!!! I take my chips and play and win to advance in rank, however I can't alwAys play due to work, so you keep taking me back to lower ranks!! Take me back to level one of that particular suit but not all suits!! I earned it with money spent only to take it away!! Absurd!!! I do appreciate the free chips, the specials etc...I truly hope you read and absorb this writing...hope to hear from you. Cheryl M I still believe wsop has gotten out of hand, but I limit my spending and just feel sorry for the ppl that can't! Wsop could lessen the cost and still come out ahead!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi! If you have any suggestions on how to improve our app, please do not hesitate to contact our Concierge Team by going to the game Lobby, select Settings, then Help, then Contact Support. Feedback is always welcome!
Afterwards, we'd appreciate if you will increase your rating. Thanks!
Very biased and unrealistic winnings. Also can’t log in.
First of all since switching to iPhone I can’t log in with Facebook and that’s been irritating. However, this is how it’s been for both my fiancé and I both, at first this was the best poker game on the play store and the App Store. More recently it’s become more biased towards the buyers of chip packages, card packages etc. long story short as long as you spend money on the game you’re destined to win, otherwise you’re gonna lose everything. They’ll let you win when you first make an account then you’ll over time lose chips and lose chips until you finally give in to buying and they’ll let you win some just to make you feel good about it. My biggest issue and complaint is I’ve had plenty of encounters with this huge flaw. It caters to the buyers and more frequent players, for example I’ve had a hand say 3 of a kind and win 90k out of a 800k pot and someone with a pair of 5’s takes the rest. That one happens all too often and that one really gets under my skin. This game is very biased and I can’t stand it. It’s not so much of a poker game as much as it is a randomized virtual lottery game with a poker twist to it at this point. Except you don’t win any actual money back they just take from you. Otherwise it’s still probably the best one on both app stores as far as gameplay aside front zynga, which is also very arcade like. I suggest poker stars on your PC or the app stores honestly haha
Developer Response ,
Hi! Sorry to hear you feel this way. Please rest assured that our cards are dealt randomly and each player has an equal chance of winning. Please refer to our certification from eCogra: https://secure.ecogra.org/certification/96d9ee45-5dfb-44d5-bd47-76ab59bedc0e
This is the best poker game out there and it is near perfect I just have a few things that I think could make this truly great. First, I would like some type of free roll tournament every week or month where people could enter for free and maybe earn some bit of real money. Second, I think it would also be nice if there was just a little bit more time to make a decision with hands unless I have missed something. Finally, it would be cool to have leagues of some sort both public and private where people could play like a season or something along those lines. Now to hit on a point that a lot of people bring up in their reviews about having to pay money. Depends on how good you are in all honesty and how well you understand poker and how the people who make games make money. If you aren’t good and you want the games bracelets/rings you are either going to have to be good and earn them the real way or pay lots of money. Poker is a game where 80% or more of people that play never turn a profit it would be stupid not to capitalize on this as a developer and they also have to make money to give us a great game. Like I said truly a great game just a lot of people not understanding how things work in their reviews.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playtika LTD
- 534.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Playtika LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 100,000 Chips $0.99
- 150,000 Chips $0.99
- 200,000 Chips $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.