Join the War! The World War Battleship is a free-to-win MMO action shooting warship mobile game.
You will return to World War I and World War II Naval Battles.
You can join the United States, England, Japan, Germany, France, Soviet or Italy's Navy.
Join Up the Online Warship Big Battle!
Assemble your Clan and enter the Front-line. Sunk the enemy ship!
• Over 100 World War 2 famous Warships
• DIY Warship Military
• Wins the campaign to unlock the crews, They will fight for you.
• The huge warship upgrade system. Unlock the Nation Year.
• Free-to-win: Equal Access to In-Game Elements for everyone
• Free Warship Parts Upgrade
• Warship Fleet & Clan Function
• Optimization for various devices
*" This game requires a network connection and a registered game account the information collected is for game use only (storing game data, login games, etc.) "
Submarine bugs fixed
Sonar added to most Destroyers
Ratings and Reviews
This being the sequel to Naval Frontline and me a Die-Hard Naval Frontline fan we mixed pretty well! Don’t be like all the nerds and get world of warships (or it’s cringe clones) get this game and the original Naval Frontline! Some things could be fixed though.
1. Add the old NFL interface with player name, ship name, and ship class
2. Add the Indiana instead of the Maine as the Maine was sunk in 1898.
3. In fact removing the whole time line and putting the original NFL tech tree in place of it where you start out as a destroyer would be nice.
3. Fix the North Carolina, it originally had 46k displacement and could go 25 knots fully armored.
That’s my two cents, overall lit game!
See you at sea!
Best game ever
This is the most fun game ever.
A few suggestions
Add Kent class cruisers
Add Mackson class battlecruisers
Give a few more ships that obviously have aircraft launching and recovery equipment scout planes
This is a great game that is a lot of fun for warship fans. The game runs nicely and while there are in-app purchases; they by no means limit the play. Gameplay is similar to world of warships and a lot of fun. The ship models look really good and other than some very minor errors the game plays fantastically. Some edits I might make would be to fix inconsistent gun penetration(esp. H39), add some torpedo aim assist(if enemy ship maintains course), standardize armor on base ship when you buy it so you can't change it(that way there aren't the yamato's and other ships that take little to no damage from similar high tier ships). Some team balancing improvements online would help too(team with most AI players almost always loses along with some real player ship mismatches ex shimakaze vs montana). Then on the nitpicky side I don't really expect this but, if over-penetrations and citadels were added that would be awesome. Bottom line though, a great game that any warship fan should have.
- Sing Ho Wu
- 946.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 BattleShip Game Publisher
- In-App Purchases
- 505 Gold Pack $4.99
- 100 Gold $0.99
- Monthly Rewards (30 Days) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.