"World War II: TCG" is a free-to-play collectible card game based on the events of World War II. Create your own Army Decks with Tanks, Infantry or Aircrafts and increase your firepower with powerful weapons and strategic orders!
-= FEATURES =-
- Single player fictional campaign (more than 500 missions)
- Online / Offline PvP Mode
- Deck builder
- 5 Factions and over 700 cards
- Strategic and dynamic gameplay
World War II: TCG has a single player mode consists of 190 WW2 missions starting as a soldier and progressing through different battlefields and distributed in 19 campaigns based on historical military events from World War II.
There are three major types of cards in World War II TCG – Units, Items and Orders. Every card is based on historical World War 2 units and weapons (e.g.: Japanese A6M Zero plane, Fighting First Division, Tiger…)
The resource system is different from other card games, and can be similar to a wargame, you have 3 action points that you can use to play cards. This mechanic gives a wargame atmosphere and creates different layers of strategy where you have plenty options from turn one.
One of the mechanics of WWII : TCG is promoting units. You can use your resources to promote the unit to be more powerful, the card starts as a simple soldier and will gain more stats and abilities while promoting.
WWII : TCG has a cross-platform multiplayer online mode where you can fight against other players on the battlefield.
Download this free to play card wargame and enjoy playing against other generals!
- Fight on Hundreds of Unique Missions!
- Play on an exclusive battlefield through different campaigns!
- Craft real World War II Units
- Play cooperative raids with your teammates
- Build your own army decks from World War II units
- As a soldier play online against other enemies or practice vs friends!
- The historical strategic card wargame!
* Español (Europa)
- New cards available to craft! Old Legendary cards have now the option to swap them for new ones!
- Aichi M6A (Diamond) has been adjusted.
- Several Card descriptions has been changed.
- Pt-14 Japanese Boat abilities has been changed.
- Archer (diamond) ability in tier 2 & 3 has been fixed.
- More than 30 cards have been improved, check the forums for more information.
- Improved the connectivity to the servers.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Changes and additions
Hi this game is amazing however there are some bugs and little thing like that. But the main point of this is to ask there be an addition to this game by adding Cold War area cards and the 1000 ton German tank. Thank you have a good day
Good, but irritating.
Just finished mission 20 and I still only have 3 supplies! Supplies is what is used to summon and promote units, items, and to do anything in battle. I was a bit irked when they started throwing out 4 supply enemies. Yet when I just fought a 5 supply enemy and I still only have 3! Yeah totally irritated. I think it’s nice how easy it is to pick up. I was really looking forward to getting to naval combat, especially submarines.
I just feels like a slog of rinse and repeat. I also thought it was funny when the game prompted me saying “you have enough gold bars for a chest” I check the shop and my 120 gold bars is no where close to the 500 I need for the basic chest. Lol.
I think the game would be better if it split the chapters better and explained more on supplies. Like make a naval chapter, aerial chapter, and then a mixed chapter that allows you to use what ever cards you got.
To me it’s ok, not to sure on the potential of the game. Nice quick game for a break during lunch or something.
unfair cheating cpu
first of all the cpu gets 4 supplies you only get 3 the cpu also gets to upgrade all units no matter what and then deals massive damage to your cards so when you need to take out a certain amount of cards it negates your attack’s and the game gets frustrating also you only have a few rounds to complete the objective which is bs and too continue costs 99 cents every time you lose so if you defeat say 9 out of 10 units but you run out of turns oh well gotta pay I wouldn’t recommend this broken game to anyone until the cpu is fixed
- FrozenShard S.L.
- 169.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 FrozenShard S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Turns $0.99
- Raid Tickets $0.99
- Extra HP $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.