EPIC SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN
World War Polygon is a first-person shooter from WW2. When the world falls into the hell called war, it needs heroes who will stand against evil. World War Polygon allows you to be such a hero! The single-player campaign is full of epic moments, story cutscenes and heroic deeds. Become a brave soldier that will go from D-Day in Normandy, through the Battle of Bulge in Ardennes and finally to Berlin. Experience also the Eastern Front in the skin of a Soviet soldier that will have to endure the Battle of Stalingrad and fight in Eastern Europe.
Traditional single-player first-person shooter missions are accompanied by special tasks, like shooting planes with AA guns, defending your position with mortar fire, destroying tanks or bunkers with a bazooka and sniping enemies at long distances.
MULTIPLAYER AND DAILY MISSION MODES
The single-player campaign is simply epic, but World War Polygon can give you even more fun with its great optional modes - PvP multiplayer (4v4 Team Deathmatch, Allies vs. Axis) and Daily missions (you vs. hordes of zombies).
Have tons of fun shooting enemy soldiers, exterminating zombies or fighting against other players in Allies vs. Axis PvP modes.
• Single-player World War 2 FPS
• Easy and intuitive but completely customizable controls
• Story of heroes of WW2
• Heroic, epic, tragic or just funny story cutscenes
• Boss fights - encounter dangerous unique enemies and fight them!
• Epic polygon graphics
• Tons of weapons, consumables, grenades and other gear
• Customize your character loadout for each mission or multiplayer game - do you prefer sniper rifles, assault rifles, SMGs or shotguns?
• Upgrading weapons, vests, and helmets
• Real-time PvP battles
• Team Deathmatch Multiplayer mode - good old Allies vs. Axis PvP
• Leaderboard for competitive MP experience
• Daily missions - fight against endless hordes of German zombies
Major content and balacing update (2.10) is here!
• Challenges for chapter 3 and chapter 4 - 30 new straightforward missions with great rewards
• Enemies - elite and recruit for more variety and better gameplay
• Cutscene for Chapter 3 boss - ending is now much more satisfying with action scenes
• Gewehr 43 sniper rifle
• Scaling and balancing - faster scaling so you will enjoy more equipment than before
• Balancing of missions drastically improved
• Current challenges - better rewards
• Main Menu - completely changed some elements in Loadout, equipment and item detail to better show what is important
• Upgrading - it is easier and much more meaningful and important to upgrade weapons or armor
• Legendary items - they are not bound by chapter and they scale upto the endgame so you can upgrade and use them if you enjoy playing with these magnificent weapons
• Daily Weapons - these premium legendary weapons are now much cheaper and buying them means mostly "unlocking them" so you can gradually upgrade them with new found parts so it is relevant for all chapters and multiplayer matches
• Multiplayer matchmaking - issue when many players suddenly could find any matches is FIXED
• Secondary objectives - it is now possible to finish all of them!
• Many bugfixes and smaller changes for better performance, stability and gameplay
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this game and I want to help it grow
Hello if any devs are reading this I think that Germans and allies should have voice lines and death groans because that would make the games atmosphere more realistic and it would make gunning down nazis with a 50cal more fun. Also I would suggest that you guys should add animations of npc’s take cover instead of standing with no cover waiting to die. I think that adding this would draw more attention because not many mobile games do that. Also make nazi ambushes instead of foreshadowing what will happen next also that would keep players on their toes. Also I suggest that there should be more gunfire in the background to remind players that they are in the front lines in Normandy witch was vary bloody. Also please make guns unlock able by playing the multi play because I don’t want to play the whole campaign to get an ww2 ak.
Finally I think that mounted 50cals should be in on the multiplayer battlefield so new players weak weapons can still have a chance against the top tear gear players like me or if you think it would be balanced you can put it on a vehicle if you are up for the challenge of making it balanced.
Devs I thank you for keeping the game updated and fresh instead of just spamming adds. Also I thank you for your time to read my suggestions to make this game more alive
As it says above this game is amazing the guns are good you have so many options to pick from and I’ve only had this game for 2 days and I already love it the quality in this, amazing and I’ve only done story mode and for those that are reading the reviews to see if this game is good it really is I suggest you do a little bit of story mode first until you’re ready for multiplayer but the one problem I have with this game is that after I complete a mission a black screen pops up I don’t know if it’s an add or what but every time it pops up I have to restart the game get back on it collect my chest and continue to what I was gonna do other than that an amazing game and thank you for taking the time to read this developer or not thank you
Good game, has some problems
This is a good game and definitely a game with a good campaign as I finished the entire thing and all the side missions associated with Chapter 1-2 (please update missions for chapters 3-4). It’s definitely a grind of a game, but not too bad for things like money or gold or even for upgrades. Also will drain your battery quite a bit, but it’s a fun game. Definitely not pay to play in my opinion.
Not for the bad things. In some campaign missions, it requires you to kill a certain amount of enemies and you can’t do that because not enough enemies will spawn anyways and you can’t get all the stars associated with that campaign mission. All examples of this is:
Chapter 1 Omaha Beach Mission 4
Chapter 1 War Zone Mission 16
Chapter 4 Entering Berlin Mission 6
The last Chapter also asks you for 33 stars when you can literally only earn 30 stars so that’s another problem.
Last thing, there are some annoying glitches in this game.
If you fall in water in any of the campaign missions, you literally fall through the game and have to restart the mission.
You also fall out of the game if you go through a certain door to the far right of the fire in the French Town map in multiplayer duel matches.
But aside that, I enjoyed the game can’t wait for more updates.
- Alda Games, s.r.o.
- 361 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Alda Games s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Weapon $5.99
- Value Pack x2 $1.99
- No Ads $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.