New world laws, druids, plague doctors, mushroom people, tumor monsters, coffeee power, new animations, civs now holding items in their hands and many many fixes! Enjoy!
WorldBox is a free god and simulation Sandbox game.
In this free Sandbox god game you can create life and watch it prosper!
Spawn sheep, wolves, orks, elves, dwarves and other magic creatures!
Civilizations can craft and build houses, roads and go to war with each other. Help them survive, evolve and build powerful civilization!
The Sandbox. Play around with different powers. You can dissolve ground with acid rain or even drop an atomic bomb! Spawn tornados, underground worms or a Heat ray. Enjoy creative destruction or craft worlds full of life!
Watch how classic Conway's Game of Life can quickly destroy world civilization. Or create Langton's ant cellular automata
Simulate various disasters. Meteorites, volcanos, lava, tornados, geysers and more. Simulate and watch evolution of creatures and the rise of civilizations
Craft a pixel world. You can build pixel art world using different free tools, magic and brushes. Just use different pixel types for coloring. Be creative!
Experiment in your own Sandbox game. Play with different creatures and powers in magic world simulation
Become a God of your own pixel art world. Create life and build civilization of different mythological races. Build a world of your dreams!
You can play this Sandbox game offline without wi fi or internet connection
Download Super WorldBox - God Game for FREE!
If you are experiencing any problems, please do get in contact with me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a feedback or a suggestions if you want to see more powers and creatures in this free Sandbox game!
0.9.0 - SO MANY THINGS
- added: [mobile] you can now unlock more save slots with reward ads - the save slots will be open for 30 minutes. The maps will stay forever
- added: [mobile] you can now unlock the hourglass with reward ads - for up to 30 minutes at a time! Get it? Because it's about time
- added: [mobile] nice new premium animation when you purchase it
- added: new power - spawn Plague Doctors. They will treat any infections and also burn down tumors
- added: new power - spawn Druids. They will leave a trail of flowers and grow trees around them
- added: new power - mush spores
- added: new toggle power - boats. Toggles visibility of trading and transport boats on the minimap
- added: new modern power - modern coffee. Watch for caffeine shocks
- added: new modern status effect - caffeinated. Gotta go fast
- added: new status effect - slowness. Can't go fast at all
- added: new unit - Mush. Units infected by spores can turn into mushes
- added: new unit - Tumor Monster. Units infected by tumor infection can turn into tumor monsters
- added: new spell - Cure. Used by Plague Doctor to remove plague, curses, infections and mush spores
- added: new trait - Mush Spores. Turns the unit into a mush at time of death. Chance to infect nearby units with spores as well
- added: new trait - Tumor Infection. Turns units into tumor monster when they die
- added: new trait - Flower Prints for Druids. Beautiful
- added: units will use tools when doing their specific jobs. Hoes, axes, pickaxes, baskets, etc
- added: units will now hold items that they carry. Wheat, stone, etc
- added: world law - erosion. You can toggle now if tiles near the water should erode into sand
- added: world law - forever lava
- added: world law - border stealing
- added: world law - angry civilians.
- added: world law - random disasters
- added: included disasters for new world law
- added: a few more earthquake shapes
- added: new animation for ad rewards
- added: powers gotten via ad rewards will be highlighted now
- added: new hover icons for window backgrounds
- totally not added: new easter G**[REDACTED]**egg - [REDACTED]. [REDACTED]!
- changes: tumor will spawn squishy tumor monsters now
- changes: units walking on tumor creep will have a chance to get a nasty tumor infection
- changes: some of the achievements and old world laws icons have been updated
- changes: new look for world law window
- changes: border stealing only happens between kingdoms at war with each other
- changes: burning feet from demons won't increase lava level any longer
- changes: rain clouds have now a chance to spawn lightnings
- changes: heatray effect a bit more random and nicer looking
- changes: shielded units won't get crippled, nor lose eyes any longer
- changes: make repeated earthquakes less likely to repeat forms
- changes: reduced forest fires
- changes: [mobile] you can now watch more ads in less time - timer reduced to 2 minutes!
- fixes: grass growing very fast on small islands
- fixes: units sometime stood in one place and lagged the game when staring at enemies on other islands - too intense!
- fixes: weird red squad flags
- fixes: heatray lagging the game
- fixes: heatray not destroying roads
- fixes: units building through water and mountains
- fixes: units teleporting or getting stuck in mountain tiles sometimes
- fixes: cities will stop having more warriors than their limit allowed
- fixes: units had a squad leader banner sometimes, although they weren't the squad leader - stolen valor!
- fixes: cities sometimes produced a crazy amount of ships
- fixes: wolves and bears attacked white mages, but white mages were too scared to fight back
- fixes: amount of children not being updated for the second parent
- fixes: some soft crashes
- fixes: slow units were sometimes born with agile traits
- optimisations: long range pathfinding is improved up to x66 times
Ratings and Reviews
Best sandbox god game on the market
This game takes the sandbox Genre into a whole new level between how beautiful the game is and the way that everything in racks you can definitely tell there’s a lot of time put into this app I’ve played several if not all of the other sand box games in the App Store and none of them really compared to the amount of satisfaction of this game gives youThere’s so many different things that you could potentially do between building civilizations just to watch some crumble or even setting up a 4 way rumble between races to see who would win and so many other things from turning all populations in the zombies making a thrive in civilization the options are so vast and with the right additions this game shouLd be on pc and console
But...if there were things I would ask for would maybe be the option to advanceCivilizations technologically wise you know like cars planes boats or even like horseback stuff like this would help bring the immersion factor into the game may even make it to where they can slowly after many many years evolved into modern cities along with military and police medical I know it sounds like a lot but from what you’ve done you pretty much made the steppingstones for the simple upgrade I have no doubt that these things will be able to be added especially with the creativity that the developer has shown I think this could be the absolute best sand game ever add a few tweaks my dude your doing great so far .
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback! More stuff are planned. Hope you'll like coming updates.
Btw I just published a new version. Hope you will like it :)
A cool idea
This game has so far been really awesome and I can tell this game has the potential of having really cool things added to it. With the addition of boats this opens the door for awesome possibilities to come to the future but first I want to address an idea I came up with that would be cool for all aspects of the game. I know this idea I’m about to say will take a lot of time to make but I think would be overall really interesting and that is a learning system for the Ai. So for example a civilization is just created and at first they are really primitive and stupid but the more the people do the more the Ai learns so like say that civilization wants to attack another but a tactic isn’t working and they keep getting killed the Ai would think of an different plan of attack and maybe try a different angle, send more fighters, etc and the same idea can be implemented for a defensive stand point or really anything. After a lot of in game years have passed that one civilization will be very smart and wise and a hard opponent to defeat. I came up with this idea when one civilization kept attacking the other but the defending civilization would destroy the Attacking then right after they did that they would swim across the channel and do the same tactic as their enemy and they kept doing that back and forth for so long and without my intervention it would’ve stayed like that. Just a thought for the future I’m sure you have your hands full but something to think about!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you very much! More interesting things are planned in the future updates! Hope you'll like it ;)
So my suggestions on what you could do.
So this is a great game, I’ve been using it to have fun on developing stories and lore of my own to share to my friend and it’s been great. The game is very well done and the ad for it is clean. But here are a few issues, first an undo button would be really helpful since there have been many times where I either destroyed my world or terrain because I had the wrong brush selected. I say this because you can’t possibly expect players to go back and save. So another suggestion is make the save button more easily accessible. There is also problems in which I purified the crap out of my world of plagues but couldn’t locate the final two people with the plague so that got annoying. I also like to suggest maybe each race being able to develop their own maybe siege weapons? And also maybe ad ship to ship combat or something like that (pirates as well). I also suggest adding more races as well, but I believe you guys are definitely going to do that in the future. Other than that, solid fun and it’s great to casually chill and watch the creatures of my world live and exist. Man I felt conflicted whether to help humanity or not as I watched them get wiped out by the superiors races.
One last thing I’d like to add, please do allow us to name our own worlds. I feel slightly disappointed in unable of being able to name my own world. There’s also the case of not being allowed to have to option to expand a world size or maybe decreasing it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. Hope you'll like future updates
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maxim Karpenko
- 277.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Maxim Karpenko
- In-App Purchases
- Premium! $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.