This kingdom welcomes immigrants from any country.
Let's live in this kingdom!
This may not be a game.
Eternal time to get family and take over to descendants.
Unprecedented, stand-alone RPG and life simulator. Let's start the kingdom life now.
It's everything You want in a RPG.
Let's immigrate to the free and peaceful kingdom and enjoy your another life.
Enjoy a free life with love and adventure.
Quests, battles, item gathering, harvest, love, marriage, even raising children.
An easy-going, relaxed play experience.
Real life takes on new meaning.
“WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom” is a simulation game that allows the player to enjoy a free lifestyle in an elaborate sandbox kingdom. The large number of AI characters that are moving about the kingdom and to whom the player can communicate make the player feel just as if they were playing an online game.
Since its Japanese release in May, 2015, “World Neverland - Elnea Kingdom” has seen over 50 updates with improvements and content enhancements reflecting the requests of players. It has received high ratings in the Japanese stores and achieved 1.5 million overall downloads.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/WN_ElneaKingdom
World Neverland is an original game made using an overhead community simulation system that is patented in Japan.
What makes this game unique from others of the same genre is that it feels as if it is simulating a living society. The kingdom that sets the stage for this game includes details such as realms, buildings, and even a national system. This creates a virtual community in which hundreds of people live. The various AI characters act of their own free will.
- The player arrives in this kingdom as a traveler, becomes a citizen, and then lives there.
- Each player has a house and field. The player can also save money to move into a mansion.
- The player can participate as the head of or a guest at events such as seasonal functions, state ceremonies, festivals, marriages, childbirths, and funeral services.
- Players can become friends with and marry other unmarried characters.
- Players can also work hard at a job or martial art to find success in this world.
- The player can also have several children to increase the size of their family.
- By transferring their control to offspring, the player can experience a long period of play over several generations of a family.
- Cooking can also be done using a variety of ingredients.
- Monsters can be defeated and dungeons or forests explored to gather resources or ingredients for cooking and making weapons.
- Martial arts tournaments can be entered, allowing players to compete to be the number one hero in the kingdom.
- The player is free to do, or not do, what they wish.
- The kingdom has a history of several hundred years, which can be read about in the library.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Recommended iOS 10.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad
* The bug which caused the game to freeze after using Express Delivery at Caravan Co. and attempting to place another order before the original arrival time has passed has been fixed.
* Use of summoning items has been restricted so they cannot be used when the remaining summoning time for Phomos is over 60 minutes.
* Other minor bug fixes and adjustments have been made.
Ratings and Reviews
I started playing this game a few days ago and at first it was a lot of fun, but I find some of it a bit confusing. It took ages of me dating a guy hoping he would eventually propose (or that I could propose to him) before I discovered an engagement ring at the market that I was required to buy in order to pop the question. If I had known that it was a requirement, I would have bought it a lot sooner instead of sitting around day after day wasting my time on worthless dates, full of false hope all the time lol.
Now it’s saying I can buy a wedding dress for the ceremony, but that requires Amber...which I don’t have. It says I can trade for Amber on the Recycling tab but when I click on it, it says that I have nothing to trade even though my character has a TON of items in her inventory. So now it looks like I won’t even be able to dress my girl up for her wedding, which is pretty disappointing. I also haven’t figured out how to obtain a job yet.
I feel like the game is very poorly outlined by the tavern girl and you’re basically left scratching your head throughout most of the tasks. For instance, I’m supposed to catch a Summer Rago for the librarian. I have no idea what on earth that is or where I’m supposed to find it. I’m also supposed to gather all these rare herbs for fishing bate and I’ve searched everywhere and can’t seem to locate them. So yeah. If the game was explained a little better I would enjoy it a lot more.
Children being more involved and having more options
I have been playing Elnea Kingdom for about a year. The game is a lot of fun and addicting too. But I had just pass down to my 2 year old child on one of my device and my child isn’t allow to participate in the fishing contest which isn’t fair and is getting boring. It would be great if there was a children’s fishing contest. Or just more events they are able to participate in. Also when inviting the other kids out to play it would be great if they could play together as a group or play hide and seek or just other games. Just more interaction that make us go awww so cute would make the game even more enjoyable to play. Would it also be possible to keep the interaction of a children asking the parents for food? even though they are older because I see that option doesn’t pop up now that I am 2 years old child in the game. Every time I see my child asking for lunch when I was playing as an adult just makes them so cute. Also as the child now getting free meals is always a plus!
Thank you for reading so far and listening to my suggestions. I love this game and every update has been great, making playing more fun and I can’t wait to see more added each update. Thank you!
I love this game. But it could use a few new improvements. I fear if u don’t come up with anything new it’s gonna make people lose interest. I’m 19 years old and I love this game like I said before but if you could add having multi children (1-3) that would be great. Having your avi being pregnant looking. Baby beds and new toys ...etc. even have pregnant people change into a different type of clothes. Also I with there was a furniture store with more items! Like bed covers and books and stuff like that!! Pls animals like a dog u can use in battle or something !! A clothing store!!! For gods sake pls babies to elders that would be cool af! More things to do with your husband/ wife and children and family !! Maybe vacation out of the village! A new place to go !!! Pls because all these places are getting boring. I rather wait and have a cool big update then all non usable updates. I hope u read this and respond if any of this is possible. Taking the babies with u ! Not being able to do certain stuff because your pregnant! Moree I need moreee I’m a big supporter and have been for a while so pls make some of this stuff happen thx you
- althi Inc.
- 124.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 althi Inc.,GAME FREAK Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 gems $3.99
- 12 gems $0.99
- 100 gems $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.