The WorthPoint app provides collecting enthusiasts who like to roam with nearby shopping locations, current articles, and Worthopedia™ - the leading price guide for art, antiques, and collectibles with over 380 million sales records from auction houses, marketplaces, and eBay®. (Worthopedia requires subscription; free trial offered.)
It’s the most reliable source for valuing items for selling or buying. The WorthPoint app is especially well suited for those who need data on-the-go for venues like estate/garage sales; flea markets; auctions; and antique stores/malls. With a quick touch or two, you can locate the nearest shopping venue; obtain values and reference information on virtually any collectible item, and get up to the minute collectible news.
The WorthPoint app is from WorthPoint Corporation the global leader in value and reference information on art, antiques and collectibles.
- NEW : favorite items section added (with add and delete buttons)
- NEW search functionality : search for news,not only for items
- NEW : prices can be seen in search results (for logged in subscribers)
- NEW filter for items : price low to high
- zoom functionality implemented
- location refresh button
- videos can be played in full-screen
- redesign and design fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the price
200$ a year just to see the price of items I could already easily look up. Only an idiot would pay money for this app. Just greedy people who don’t care about the history and just want to make cash. It’s a great app besides the fact you have to pay money to see the prices. I may as well give up collecting because I’ll be spending all my money just to see the prices.
Not Current At ALL
I’ve been buying and selling for YEARS and figured “eh, let’s give it a try”........we’ll, I did and WOW! Not only am I faster with my other apps but my prices are more current and accurate.
It’s a shame because if someone would just have some pride for their product, I would stay a customer.
But until then Worthpoint, I guess you needed my $20 more than I did, because I didn’t get ANYTHING I could use in return.
Important for my eBay business!
This app has saved me so much money from buying the wrong items when product sourcing to identifying the hard to identify items.
- WorthPoint Corporation
- 23.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 WorthPoint Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.