Would you rather is a party game where you decide between two horrible options, it's up to you to decide what would you rather do.
Would you Rather is created for party animals, teens, college students, college dropouts, bachelorettes and all the other party people that want to hang out and have some fun at a house party.
Grab your friends and spend the night making hard choices.
Game can be played offline, without WIFI, and it consists of a bunch of cards you read to your friends.
-----! FEATURES !-----
- 850+ Cards
- 8 Packs
- Hours of getting to know your friends
- For 2 players minimum
- Hours of fun
- Trillions of hours of fun
-----! HOW TO PLAY !-----
1. Grab some friends and sit in a circle (or stand, or don't be in a circle, who cares).
2. Read the sentences out loud.
3. Everybody picks one option. The option with less votes is the losing option.
4. The losing voters do a punishment (do pushups, eat broccoli or whatever the group decides). If there is a draw, everybody does the chosen punishment. If only one person loses, the punishment is doubled.
Would You Rather? For Adults subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- Fixed an iOS 16 crash.
- Changed app design a bit.
Ratings and Reviews
Please remove question number 31 immediately
We thoroughly enjoyed this game, however our entire group came to the same conclusion. It was unanimous that question number 31 out of 150 on the starter pack was unimpressive- it was both cognitively disingenuous and theoretically improbable. Just a word of advice: once you know better, please do better. We will no longer partake in this form of amusement until Question 31 has been removed and banned
Me and my friends are always playing this over FaceTime and in person it’s a great game for you and your friends!!
I give this a 4/5 because it’s really good and it’s useful for a fun night with friends just that I don’t like how a puppy appears with a review button and if you don’t wanna review it starts to cry! it makes me sad!!! anyways the game is amazing!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kristian Markovic
- 15.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Game Night Games
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription Weekly $2.99
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.