Countless hours of mind blowing questions right in your pocket!
Welcome to the first Would You Rather (WYR) Social Network on iOS! Answer insanely hilarious questions with two possible answers that will blow your mind. Submit your own questions and see what the community answers. Answer and compose the most question to become First Place in the Leaderboards! The WYR app has a huge amount of questions, and more questions are added every day. Have a good laugh with this application and join the WYR community!
The Main Features of the Would You Rather App include:
• Answering an ever-growing amount of WYR questions!
• Submitting your own questions!
• Keeping track of your composed questions.
• Following other players and having their questions show up in your feed.
• Check out your own profile and other players' profiles as well.
• Ranks, Likes, and Comments.
• Cool animations and fun sounds!
• The users control it all! A user can submit a question anytime and report other users' questions if found with errors, offensive, etc.
• Filter questions using the 'Hottest and Trending' option to answer the best questions.
• Choose questions based on categories
• More features coming soon! The app is constantly updated with new features! If you have a suggestion or a request, contact us through the Settings section in the app and we will definitely consider it!
• Bug and crash fixes to enjoy a smoother gameplay.
New features coming soon! stay tuned.
Follow us @wouldyourather_app for a chance to be followed back and have your questions promoted on our page and on the app!
SHOW THE WORLD the power of the WYR community by giving us a 5-STAR REVIEW! Let's make this app the #1 game! We appreciate your guys' feedback, you're the BEST!
Ratings and Reviews
I mean it not that good the adult version is BAD I haven’t tried it but I’ve heard it so just be aware also if kids play make sure they don’t press adult version SO if the adult version was good I’d like that but also I get it it’s because some adults are playing and yeah (sorry to be the long comment or waste your time) other than that I like it it would have been good so yeah sorry if this wasted your time
Good but there are some bugs
I love this app, I’ve had it for years but it can be buggy at times. It crashes or doesn’t load. This doesn’t happen very often and when it happens the Developers fix it right away, however it still is annoying when it does happen and you can’t play for a few hours. Other than that, this is a great game. I love trying to climb the leaderboard and getting all the achievements done to make my profile look better. The community is decently active. Would recommend.
EDIT: I’m giving this 5 stars now because it does not crash as often and is the only active WYR app on the AppStore that I’m aware of. It still can be buggy at times, but like I said the Developers fix it the first moment they can.
Okay, here’s the thing: I like this game. It’s really cool and interesting. However, there’s the problem of crashing.
Every three-five questions, when I enter the comments and go to type something, the box disappears. I can still type, but more often or not, before I’m done, the game will crash. It happens too often to not be mentioned, along with the fact there are some times where I can’t comment at all; a little warning box will pop up and say ‘you are unable to comment at this time’ or something along those lines. It frustrates me a whole lot. So, until this is fixed, I’ll be using this app sparingly. Looking forward to what you do with it next. :)
- Fierce Capital Investments Inc.
- 42.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Fierce Capital Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Promote Question $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.