- App developed by a Medical professional working in the Wound care field.
- This application Performs the same tasks as very expensive wound tracker applications and systems at a fraction of the Price.
- Can be used for clinical research and practical for the clinical and hospital setting
- Register a Patient
- Take a picture of a wound or upload a picture from your photos with the included reference card within the picture
- Obtain surface area along with maximum height and width of the wound
- Review for comparison of size
- Save, Print, or upload for medical record keeping
Please see Demo Video: on website http://www.woundtrackerpro.com
Wound Tracker Professional provides accurate, fast measurement, tracking, and organization of patient wound history right in the palm of your hand.
This innovative application allows users to take photos, measure, and keep track of chronic wounds along the treatment course.
Users may add additional patient information once a Patient is registered, users can take a photo of the patient’s wound and take an accurate and fast measurement of the wound, the application then calculates the area of the measured wound.
After a measurement is saved, users can review the wound along with the area corresponding to each date that a measurement was taken. In case of multiple measurements, progression of the wound can be graphed for easy comparison.
If needed, summary of the entire patient history can be converted to a PDF file which the user may choose to upload, print, or email for medical record keeping.
- Patient DOB selection
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect addition to wound care
Love this app! As a resident, continuity of care and optimal analysis of wound healing can become very difficult and challenging. This wound tracker app is perfect for a busy hospital setting and large volume of patients. It's easy to use and very well thought out. I love it! So happy something like this finally exists.
This application is extremely useful for a busy teaching hospital. It allows the user not only to measure the surface area and keep track of a patient's wound, but allows the user to comment on the treatment rendered. Brilliant concept, it should be used as a standard.
Great app that has potential to be awesome. It crashes at times or kicks me out while trying to take photo. It won't allow you to enlarge the photo after it has been taken. This makes the measurements calculated from outlining the wound with you finger, inaccurate, which in turn prevents accurate wound progression tracking.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.