Meet your new calendar, the winner of Keep Productive's Best Calendar App for 2019 and the 2019 Appy Award for Best Productivity App!
Woven is a smart calendar with built-in scheduling tools. Connect all your calendar accounts and use scheduling links, group polls, map view and smart templates to do things that other calendar apps won't let you right from your phone.
Woven works with Google's Gmail and G Suite accounts (Coming soon: Microsoft Outlook and Office 365). Get the most out of Woven Calendar by downloading the Woven desktop app to accompany the Woven iOS app.
Scheduling Links: Eliminate the hassle of scheduling back-and-forth
• Create one-off scheduling links, suggest specific times or customize your availability window for that specific event.
• Create public scheduling links (woven.com/c/yournamehere/meetingtype) with customizable availability windows per meeting type.
• Send the link to your guests via Woven iMessage app, email, SMS or any other chat app.
• Your guests pick a time that works for them and schedule with a single click - even if they're not Woven users!
Group Polls: Find the best time for an event with multiple attendees
• Suggest multiple times for your guests.
• Send the poll link to your guests via Woven iMessage app, email, SMS or any other chat app.
• Guests vote on all the times that fit their schedule - no need to sign-up to Woven!
• Get notified when your guests vote.
• Pick the best time calculated by Woven or an other time and schedule with a single tap.
iMessage: Easily send scheduling links and group polls
• Create one-off scheduling links or a group polls right inside iMessage.
• See whether you are free or busy before making a suggestion without leaving iMessage.
• Your guests can schedule or vote - even if they're not Woven users!
Map View: Visualize your day on a map
• Display your entire day's calendar on a map with automatic travel time accounting for traffic at the time of each meeting.
• See in real time how your travel routes and times change based on a new event time and transportation type (car, train, bus, etc.).
• Block travel time on your calendar for a single event or your entire day with a single tap.
Smart Templates: Schedule complex meetings with ease
• Set templates for different meeting types that you schedule often. Any aspect of a meeting - from participants to availability window to location can be preset in a template for fast future scheduling.
• Schedule complex meetings or send scheduling links from your phone with just a few taps.
• Convert any meeting into a template and customize for future use to save even more time.
Powerful Calendaring: Do things other calendar apps won't let you
• My Time: Consolidate your work and personal calendars across multiple accounts for viewing and free/busy availability.
• Securely and easily share your availability with trusted friends and clients you meet with most.
• Add conferencing to events with a single tap (works with Zoom, Hangouts and many others).
• Put private notes, tags and locations in meetings, only visible to you.
• Keep track of events yet to be scheduled in the Planning tab.
• Receive updates from all My Time calendars in a single place, even across multiple accounts.
For more information, visit us at: https://woven.com
In this version:
• We've made some internal changes in preparation for support for iPads
• We've made it even easier to refer Woven to colleagues and friends
• many more performance and quality improvements
Introducing Home, the intelligent dashboard for your time! With Home, Woven will help you quickly get ready for your next meeting. Get directions, grab an Uber or Lyft there, or join the conference call - all with a single click. While you are in the meeting, Woven makes it easy to quickly capture notes, and reminds you of how much time you have left. Home also allows you to quickly see what your next meeting is and how to get there so you'll always be on time.
In addition to getting you to your next meeting, Home includes a summary of recent changes to your calendar so you can quickly be informed of participant or location changes.
Finally, Home includes powerful analytics about your calendar. Woven tells you how many events you have this week, and how you are spending your time. Woven will even track how much uninterrupted "focus" time you have so you can stay abreast of when you are over-booking yourself.
Home is just one tap from your calendar, is always up to date, and will help you experience and manage your time in a whole new way. And we're just beginning with this powerful new feature. You can expect even more useful updates in future releases of Woven.
Just one more way we help you spend time on what matters most!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great calendar app, love the AI & smart templates
I use this application many times a day on both my phone and laptop and I love it! I especially get a lot of use out of the smart templates. Part of my job involves meeting with many individuals all throughout the day, so the iMessage integration where I can have them pick an hour for coffee based on my actual availability instead of needing to go back and forth via text, only to end up having a scheduling conflict due to someone’s slow response is amazing. The smart titles allowing me to customize the name of the event based on who accepts the invite and other features is also great.
I’d like to see some more flexibility allowing an option for the person receiving the template to choose the location, maybe integrate it with Google Maps to allow me to set a “max miles from” address and mileage I’m willing to drive to meet with someone.
The app is great, the support team is very and I’ve already seen them take my feedback into future changes.
LOTS of potential. UI needs improvement
There is a HUGE need here. I know mixmax does a similar thing although they’re really expensive...if woven can do it cheaper, they’ve got it
Only has google calendar support for now. That is what most professionals are currently using, and they’ve only just launched so I recommend not leaving bad reviews simply because they don’t have outlook/etc.
UI is cluttered and messy, but it also has *much* higher functionality than other calendar apps. Still lots of room for improvement though.
Developer Response ,
We deployed our new UI in February - let us know what you think!
---Original response ---
Thanks for the great feedback. We have a complete revamp of the UI which will be releasing within the week which has a cleaner and simpler layout. We think you'll really like it and we look forward to your reaction.
Feel free to send us any other feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback from users like you have been a huge driver of our roadmap.
Experience on iPad is subpar
It’s a cool app idea, but there are 2 problems with the iPad experience:
1. The iOS app is iPhone-only, so you just get a tiny little portrait-mode phone viewport — Pretty terrible if you’ve got an Apple Smart Cover w/ your tablet propped up in landscape so that you can type. And given the scope of what the app is trying to accomplish and the interface that it takes to do that, it’s much better suited to larger (laptop/tablet) screens more of the time.
2. The web app works better for the iPad than the iOS app does, but there are a few problems with that:
A. Probably can’t use the web app offline (is it a PWA?),
B. I keep getting annoying prompts to install the both the iOS and Mac apps (mildly amusing, since the new iPadOS Safari manages to get non-mobile sites by default by mocking the user agent),
C. The sizes of the UI elements are just a little suboptimal given the iPad’s resolution and 4:3 aspect ratio (e.g., sidebar feels a little too big).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.