Built on the Woven Calendar Graph, Woven is an intelligent calendar for busy professionals.
Woven works with Gmail and G Suite accounts (and not with Office 365 and other calendars yet).
• Set templates for different meeting types. Any aspect of a meeting from participants to availability window can be preset in a template.
• Schedule complex meetings or send collaborative scheduling links from your phone with just a few taps.
• Convert any meeting into a template and customize for future use.
Event Sharing & Scheduling Links
• Eliminate the scheduling back-and-forth: Suggest times and send actionable links via email or messaging.
• Let others pick a suggested time and schedule the meeting with a single tap. No need to have Woven installed.
• Securely and easily share your availability with trusted friends and clients you meet with most.
• Public scheduling links (woven.com/calendar/[yourlink]) allow anyone to book meetings with you based on your customizable availability window.
Maps and Travel
• Display your entire day on a map with automatic travel time accounting for traffic at the time of each meeting.
• Move events to see in real time how your travel routes and times change based on a new event time and transportation type (car, train, bus, etc.).
• Block travel time on your calendar for an entire day with a single tap.
Rich Calendaring and Events
• My Time: consolidate your work and personal calendars. Woven considers all My Time calendars when finding available times.
• Add your conferencing information to events with a single tap (works with Zoom, Skype, WebEx and many others).
• Put private notes, tags and locations in meetings, only visible to you.
• See emails related to an event right inside Woven.
• Keep track of events yet to be scheduled in the Planning tab.
• Receive updates from your My Time calendars in a single place.
For more information and to check out our web & desktop apps, visit: https://woven.com
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Miles ahead of the the rest
I'm a busy professional that spends a lot of time organizing meetings. I've used pretty much every Calendar app out there, and this one is hands down the best.
It has more features than I can count. The custom templates make scheduling lightening fast. The ability to share my availability and see availability from others cuts down on the back-and-forth. The map view helps cut down on commute time as I can time my meetings better. It's also a beautiful app and a joy to use. The team has been super responsive when I've reached out.
I can't recommend Woven enough. Can't wait to see what they add next!
Love the Desktop app!
The desktop app is another great extension of Woven. I love all the integrated and easy to use features like maps, scheduling links (no more need for a third party tool!), and availability sharing. The addition of month view and auto sizing of the calendar makes it unbeatable!
It doesn`t work
It doesn`t work. At all. After askin for the login and pasword it restarts from scratch.
Developer Response ,
@boronbekov, we're very sorry that you had this experience. The problem you experienced sounds like a confusion a few other people have had as well with our UX for signup. We're working on cleaning this up as we speak to eliminate this confusion.
However, in the meantime, you can simply signup via our website at https://woven.com/signup. Once you sign up, you should be able to log into the desktop app.
If you need further help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.