Meet your new calendar. Woven Calendar is the smart calendar for busy people & productivity power users that saves you time. More than just a calendar, Woven connects all your calendars together so you can see everything and miss nothing. With all your calendars connected, Woven’s smart scheduling allows to you to schedule meetings in one link - so you can skip the back and forth emails that kill your productivity.
Woven is an intelligent calendar for busy professionals.
Woven works with Gmail and G Suite accounts (and not with Office 365 and other calendars yet).
Power Up Your Google Calendar with These Smart Woven Features
Schedule Calendar Events With Just One Click
• Eliminate the hassle of scheduling back-and-forth. Create an event and suggest times in one click. Save 10 minutes every meeting (at least!).
• Let others pick a suggested time and schedule the meeting with a single tap - even if they’re not Woven Calendar users!
• Create your personal public availability calendars (woven.com/calendar/[yourlink]) and allow anyone to book meetings with you based on your customizable availability window.
• Securely and easily share your availability with trusted friends and clients you meet with most.
Visualize Travel with Map View
• Display your entire day’s calendar on a map with automatic travel time accounting for traffic at the time of each meeting so you never miss a meeting.
• Move events to see in real time how your travel routes and times change based on a new event time and transportation type (car, train, bus, etc.).
• Block travel time on your calendar for an entire day with a single tap.
Smart Scheduling Templates
• Set templates for different meeting types that you schedule often. Any aspect of a meeting - from participants to availability window to location can be preset in a template for fast future scheduling.
• Schedule complex meetings or send collaborative scheduling links from your phone with just a few taps.
• Convert any meeting into a template and customize for future use to save even more time.
Rich Calendaring and Events
• My Time: consolidate your work and personal calendars. Woven works across all your My Time calendars to find times you’re truly free.
• Add your conferencing information to events with a single tap (works with Zoom, Skype, WebEx and many others).
• Put private notes, tags and locations in meetings, only visible to you.
• See emails related to an event without leaving Woven.
• Keep track of events yet to be scheduled in the Planning tab.
• Receive updates from your My Time calendars in a single place.
Coming soon: Smart Group Polling! Coordinating an event with colleagues or friends but don’t know what time works best? Invite the attendees and take a poll - so you can find the time that works best for everyone and avoid schedule conflicts for everyone invited.
Get the most of of Woven Calendar by downloading the Woven desktop and Woven iOS App
Woven is the Winner of the 2019 Appy Award for Best Productivity App
For more information and to check out our web & desktop calendar and scheduling apps, visit: https://woven.com
In this release:
• Improved error handling
The Woven Calendar is improving all the time. Learn more about the latest changes at blog.woven.com and support.woven.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Woven is Absolutely exceptional
I started using woven because I wanted a faster way to schedule out my time blocks for working at home. I quickly realized though that it had way more to offer than I originally thought.
First of all, their templates make sheduling exponentially faster. I have 4 primary templates set up for different types of jobs that I do. This has cut my weekly planning more than in half alone.
Woven also has a tagging system. I had no idea how powerful this is. But my making use of tags, ive been able to see a breakdown of exactly where my time is going. This has been so helpful that I was able to discover EXACTLY how many hours I can schedule in one week without overbooking myself. For a freelancer like me, this is totally pricesless.
It also integrates with maps, which allows me to see when I need to leave, and provides me route options. I work in NYC so this is particularly helpful as traffic can be volitile.
It's sheduling features I thought would be useless for me. BUT - I couldn't have been more wrong. I use their scheduling features almost daily now, and it is so easy to book meetings that I can't believe I wasn't using this earlier.
Download this app. Use it immediately. And never look back
Finally something Super Compatible
I've been using Woven for 2 years now. I was on a search for a program that allowed all types of users to interact with the scheduled events. It's easy to see locations, goal of the meeting or phone call, links to video calls, who is all required or optional to attend, and the list goes on and one of all the clear desriptions Woven allows for you to create! Being it has an app you can add to your phone, laptop, etc it's so compatible to keep things organized with your Apple calendar too! It's amazing and I'm so glad I found it. I've often been asked what I use because everyone sees the fruit of utilizing Woven - my co-workers, clients, friends and family - so I've happily referred more users to this platform! THANK YOU WOVEN!
Miles ahead of the the rest
I'm a busy professional that spends a lot of time organizing meetings. I've used pretty much every Calendar app out there, and this one is hands down the best.
It has more features than I can count. The custom templates make scheduling lightening fast. The ability to share my availability and see availability from others cuts down on the back-and-forth. The map view helps cut down on commute time as I can time my meetings better. It's also a beautiful app and a joy to use. The team has been super responsive when I've reached out.
I can't recommend Woven enough. Can't wait to see what they add next!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.