Busy? Get Woven -- the award-winning calendar with powerful scheduling tools and so much more.
***BEST CALENDAR APP of 2019 - Keep Productive***
***BEST PRODUCTIVITY APP of 2019 - Appy Award***
DO WHAT OTHER CALENDARS CAN’T
+ Sync all your work and personal calendars in one place
+ Send personalized scheduling links for when you’re free
+ Share availability across different organizations
+ Integrated Zoom + Google Meet video conferencing
+ Get a 360º view of where your time goes
+ Works with G Suite/Gmail and Microsoft 365/Outlook
TAKE WOVEN EVERYWHERE
Manage your time everywhere: in addition to our Mac app, Woven is available on the web and iPhone/iPad mobile apps
• Automatically add your Zoom or Google Meet links to any event
• One tap to join any meeting’s video conference from the home view
• End the back and forth around scheduling by sharing a link with times you’d like to meet
• Select times to offer for a specific event
• Send links to guests via iMessage, email, SMS or other chat app
• People pick times that work for them, even if they're not Woven users
• Create one-off and permanent public scheduling links
• Share when you’re available, not what you’re doing -- even between companies!
• People can see when you’re free and search upcoming free times to meet
• Privacy first: they won't see any details of current events on your calendar
• Find the right time for multiple guests to meet
• Suggest multiple times and poll the group
• People vote on the times that work for them, even if they don't use Woven
• Woven helps you pick the best time and schedules it for everybody
• Schedule certain types of meetings all the time? Save it as a template to quickly schedule them in the future.
• Prefill info such as participants, video conferencing details, location, etc.
• Convert any existing meeting to template
• Get insights about how you spend your time
• Make changes so you can focus on what matters to you
Learn more at Woven.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This update includes performance improvements and small bug fixes.
If you’re enjoying the app, let us know with a rating or review! Understanding what you love helps us build a better calendar for everyone.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, looking forward to what's next
The app is good. I'm looking forward to seeing it improve.
Woven would benefit from some basic infrastructure improvements. Loading faster, smoother scrolling, better visuals, etc. It is also blurry on Big Sur when you have a nice monitor, like a 4k.
In terms of product development, the next great thing would be a better version of Calendly. Calendly has such a simple product that it hasn't had a need to evolve it in years. Woven should inject some fresh competition.
Woven is Absolutely exceptional
I started using woven because I wanted a faster way to schedule out my time blocks for working at home. I quickly realized though that it had way more to offer than I originally thought.
First of all, their templates make sheduling exponentially faster. I have 4 primary templates set up for different types of jobs that I do. This has cut my weekly planning more than in half alone.
Woven also has a tagging system. I had no idea how powerful this is. But my making use of tags, ive been able to see a breakdown of exactly where my time is going. This has been so helpful that I was able to discover EXACTLY how many hours I can schedule in one week without overbooking myself. For a freelancer like me, this is totally pricesless.
It also integrates with maps, which allows me to see when I need to leave, and provides me route options. I work in NYC so this is particularly helpful as traffic can be volitile.
It's sheduling features I thought would be useless for me. BUT - I couldn't have been more wrong. I use their scheduling features almost daily now, and it is so easy to book meetings that I can't believe I wasn't using this earlier.
Download this app. Use it immediately. And never look back
Best Calendar App I've Used
I've tried A LOT of different calendar programs and I'm so glad that I finally found Wover. I've been using Woven for about four months now and it has been nearly perfect. In my previous experiences with calendar programs, it always felt like each had some amazing strengths, but also lacked some essential features. With Woven, it really feels like the designers have literally thought of everything that one might need in a calendar program and they have integrated them. I don't use all the available features, but the ones I do use have been indepensible. Finally, Woven has been a pretty easy application to learn. It's easy to use right away and it's nice to discover some of the hidden features as you use it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and most importantly for being a Woven customer.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Woven Software, Inc.
- 81.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Woven Software, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.