Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts of the Pinpoint Weather Team deliver Rhode Island & SE Massachusetts' most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WPRI Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WPRI Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WPRI Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Rhode Island & SE Massachusetts
- The latest video forecast from Pinpoint Weather Team
- Current weather conditions for Rhode Island & SE Massachusetts and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Weather blog from Pinpoint Weather Team
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app has more adds than any other I have ever seen. Wanna check the weather? Get ready for an add to pop up every 5-10 seconds that you need to X out of to actually read anything. Wanna read the news? Get ready for an annoying body shop ad that makes you X out of it of or your forced to watch their video. The app itself really isn’t of a bad design but the ads are too much that will ultimately force you to use a competitors app.
What happened to Eyewitness weather
This use to be a weather only app that worked perfectly with no glitches. Now it has transformed into the Eyewitness News app that has no weather videos. Michelle was the best each morning. Sadly, I'll have to find another RI weather app.
Since latest update, now crashes when I try to open it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.