The WQAD Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
I use this almost daily to watch video content in case I’ve missed weather on TV. Radar is very accurate.
The app is okay but really just a vehicle to serve up ads. Makes using the app distracting and I couldn’t wait to get it deleted from my phone. Moderately designed. Looks like it is some sort of cookie cutter app designed by same company that did the KWQC weather app. “Trailer Trash” radar map offers little functionality.
Love this app!
I love how I can see where the storms are heading in the past and future!!
- TRIBUNE BROADCASTING COMPANY INC
- 71.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Weather Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.