Wrestling GM 9+
Wrestling Manager Sim Game
MACRO BLUE OF SICKO GAMES Inc
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Get ready to embark on a GM experience you’ve never had before. The Wrestling GM universe contains 20 wrestling companies that span over the USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Japan. Take helm of any wrestling organization and control their direction and fate.
Each company is unique in their audience, rich history, and roster-base. Some companies are newer and have a younger roster-base whereas others are mature in their business and have already made it to a global scale. Some companies have audiences that prefer pure wrestling spectacles, some that prefer rough-and-tumble brawls, and some that prefer an entertainment-oriented show.
Your job as the general manager is to put on the most captivating shows possible for each unique and existing fanbase. With great responsibility comes great power. Your say is final. Pick how each show plays out - who fights who, who is the champion, and how each wrestler’s career evolves over time. The cards are all yours to play. As long as you remember that the fans are the ones that you must win over, in the end.
• The WrestlingGM community, live dev updates, and more info about the brand can be found: http://www.sickogames.io
* UI Updates
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game, I’ve already had lots of fun playing. Super detailed stories for wrestlers, promotions and their history. Just came across each titles history right before this review! If I could create a wish list of things I’d love in the game, maybe a 10 wrestler battle royal, # 1 contender matches and storylines, tie in with that, maybe a ranking system, similar to AEWs? Just to track which wrestlers booking is landing with the crowd. Also to tie that in, maybe more detailed crowd responses? Like a social media fanbase or critic reviews as to what and why things worked and didn’t. Have had issues personally getting lower card talent up to midcard and midcard up to main event. But that’s just a wishlist and the game is amazing already without those features!Definitely recommend it
Love the Game but…
First off I love the game, I have become addicted. Very fun game. However, I would enjoy a few things…
1. I would like if the other companies continued to grow as well, rather than just yours, as well as continue to develop their wrestlers. It is always so hard to get a wrestler from another program up to par with my roster.
2. I would like if wrestlers would retire around a certain age. Or be moved to a special title, such as a part time wrestler, where you can only use them in x amount of shows a year, x amount of feuds, x amount of championships, etc.
3. I would like if you could purchase other companies, and combine them into yours.
4. I would like to be able to release superstars and get gold coins back. Such as release a main eventer get 50 gold coins back, mid card 25, opener 10 etc.
5. I would also like for other companies to be able to poach some of your players every so often. And even result in a bidding war.
6. Adding a mentorship program allowing an older superstar to mentor an “opener” resulting in gradual upgrades to all stats that the mentor is better in, and maybe a gradual decline in fans for the mentor.
7. The introduction of injuries would be a major obstacle and I believe a very cool one!
Sorry for all of the wants I have, I truly love this game! However these are just things I would love to see added in the future! This game is awesome!
Partially accessible game
Good morning is it possible you can make this game voiceover accessible for individuals who love simulation games who are blind or visually impaired? I am a blind individual myself, and I came across your wrestling simulation game from a wrestling YouTuber I follow. when starting up the game and it prompts you to create an account, everything works great with voiceover and the menus are clean when you’re starting the game. I have to give you credit when you’re able to read the promotions with voiceover the stories of the wrestlers who are in the promotions and the titles that’s awesome. here is my little gripe with the game when booking a match or angle to book your show the prompts to choose the angles and matches work fine when using voiceover when trying to choose a wrestler voiceover does not work pertaining to choosing a wrestler is it possible if you have the time to update the game with voiceover support, thank you so much for your time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MACRO BLUE OF SICKO GAMES Inc
- 204.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © SICKO GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Coins (Small Bundle) $0.99
- Gold Coins (Medium Bundle) $4.99
- Gold Coins (Large Bundle) $9.99
- Full Game (Special) $15.99
- USA (Game Region) $5.99
- Gold Coins (X-Large Bundle) $19.99
- Legendary Pack $12.99
- Ray Daniels $3.99
- Legendary Pack #2 $12.99
- Maxx Wayne $3.99