For the first time in 2D, start your own career either side of the curtain - with wrestling and booking modes available in one epic game! Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make all the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Lose yourself in a gigantic universe of 400 wrestlers spread across 9 different promotions - and as many of them in the ring as your device can handle!
When you want to get serious, upgrade to "Pro" status to enjoy each career mode at its best - starting with anyone, anywhere. You can also make the world your own by saving your changes to all characters and pitting them against each other in "Exhibitions" where YOU make the rules!
Please play through the tutorial for full instructions.
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
* To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R and P buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch the stats to train them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations.
- Higher resolution display, making full use of notched screens in either landscape orientation.
- Enhanced compatibility with iOS 14.
- MP3 music has been deprecated.
- Fewer onscreen ads (only between scenes).
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but pretty unfair
The game is fun but the bots are overpowered. First of all the bots can reverse just about anything so I can kind of never use my finisher because the bots will keep reversing it. Also why can the bot’s manager/teammate enter the ring and star beating me up and start teaming, and if I am a wrestler’s manager or teammate I can’t enter the ring and start teaming. Another thing is why is this game so unrealistic? Like imagine, there is a tiny dude that is like 100 pounds being able to lift a 500 pound beast all the way and throwing him out the ring like a rag doll. The last thing I want to talk about is how bots are able combo you hard, one punch basically means you are done. I know I can combo them but if I try they will easily reverse it, and when I am getting punched to death by the bot, my character won’t reverse the attack any time soon. The last problem is in career mode, why are we forced to exercise, it is near impossible to do because it goes all the way too the bottom in like 2 seconds and if I get 100% done or 90% my manager is gonna say I have to train another way or I got 70% done when I actually got 90% done which makes no sense at all. Please fix these things but other than that the game is pretty good
Ad / Loading Bug
Every time I get an ad after a match, the game freezes on what I think is the return loading screen for when you close and reopen the app. It seems like I can still interact with the game but all I can see “MDickie” with no loading bar. I have to exit the game and restart it every. single. time. At this point I have to put airplane mode on to play because I would literally be stuck playing the same match over and over and I’m enjoying it enough without paying $4.99. I‘ve been playing your games for years and I understand you may need to monetize them— I’ve gladly purchased the full versions of a few and disabled my VPN to allow ads for the ones I haven’t, but atm Wrestling Revolution is unplayable past one match without purchasing the ad free version, buying a VPN subscription as free VPN apps no longer work on iPhones, or using airplane mode. I hope you see this soon and that it’s an easy fix if possible. Thank you 🙏
Sort of hacked
Whenever I play this game I enjoy it 👍🏾 but then for a while I create a fighter and he becomes champion it’s very useless because the game always reduces my health halfway through the meter for an example I created a fighter named Finn Bálor. He became champion his health went down 🥇🥈🥉 and for some reason when I made his moves directly from the WWE it was very hard because you guys named it differently for example he has a move called 1916 you named it powerdrop and he has a move called coup dé gráce but it’s not in the game the 3D version of this game may be better and perfect 👌🏻 but it doesn’t have this move this game has some serious potential and I know it can be better like you could even create a WWE superstar selection so you can pick from there but nothing that is why I rate it four stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ but I know this game has some serious potential just make it better keep up some of the good work I guess 👍🏾👎🏻 😐
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MDickie Limited
- 75.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012 MDickie
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.