For the first time in 2D, start your own career either side of the curtain - with wrestling and booking modes available in one epic game! Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make all the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Lose yourself in a gigantic universe of 400 wrestlers spread across 9 different promotions - and as many of them in the ring as your device can handle!
When you want to get serious, upgrade to "Pro" status to enjoy each career mode at its best - starting with anyone, anywhere. You can also make the world your own by saving your changes to all characters and pitting them against each other in "Exhibitions" where YOU make the rules!
Please play through the tutorial for full instructions.
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
* To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R and P buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch the stats to train them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations.
- New app icon.
- The booking version of the game is now included as an alternate career mode!
- English is now the default and only available language.
- You now inherit the stats & relationships of the character you start with.
- It is now possible to grab opponents out of another tie-up.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Sort of hacked
Whenever I play this game I enjoy it 👍🏾 but then for a while I create a fighter and he becomes champion it’s very useless because the game always reduces my health halfway through the meter for an example I created a fighter named Finn Bálor. He became champion his health went down 🥇🥈🥉 and for some reason when I made his moves directly from the WWE it was very hard because you guys named it differently for example he has a move called 1916 you named it powerdrop and he has a move called coup dé gráce but it’s not in the game the 3D version of this game may be better and perfect 👌🏻 but it doesn’t have this move this game has some serious potential and I know it can be better like you could even create a WWE superstar selection so you can pick from there but nothing that is why I rate it four stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ but I know this game has some serious potential just make it better keep up some of the good work I guess 👍🏾👎🏻 😐
This game is a bunch of fun!
So yeah, his game is great however you need to include the clothing and items from the other games you’ve made to bring the wrestling to the next level for editing characters. If you try to edit your game, you find yourself running out of options somewhat quickly to give characters any distinction. You actually expand the game a lot by doing this (and a lot of that work is already done since this is about adding preexisting items you have from the other games you’ve made).
Sincerely, if you want wrestling to be insane, make these additions to the game!!!!
Also, you may want to make another wrestling federation for the option to make more characters.
Multi belt entrances? Please!!!😭
This games really fun and all but can they make it a way of coming in with both titles for the entrances if you are a multi title holder cause that would be amazing!😭🌟 I just want my created superstar to walk down the ramp way holding both titles one on his waist and another on his shoulder or if he has a trophy for him to be hold the trophy in on hand while the belts around his waist because it’d look so cool so if you guys could do that that’d be amazing. Also one more thing I know you don’t name characters and moves certain things for copyright reasons but it’s wrestling can you please make the moves easier to find and add on more moves I don’t want to be hitting the same 14 moves over and over again because it kinda gets old and you get bored of playing but keep it up you guys have a lot of potential.✨😎🤙
- MDickie Limited
- 110.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 MDickie
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.