The WREX Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes frequently, but is reliable.
The app crashes very frequently for iPod 4 and iPhone 5. Although it crashes a lot, it is very reliable.
Used to be better
This most recent update seems to have gotten rid of the screen with current info. Not nearly as useful if I can’t see the current temp or “feels like” temp. I may keep using it for radar if precipitation is coming, but otherwise it doesn’t tell me much anymore.
It 21 degrees outside and the app says it 41 degrees how can you be so wrong that consistently
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.