Apple Watch Screenshots
If the app does not show on your Watch after purchase please go to App Store on your watch (not phone) - scroll to bottom - Account - Purchased - and download from here.
With this app you can control your HomeKit devices and scenes better than ever!
The application consists of 3 tabs:
- Scenes: Add any existing HomeKit scene, and trigger with a simple tap. You can choose between a compact grid view with icons only, or a more detailed list view with names too.
- Favorites: Choose from list of compatible accessories for quick access. Tap on accessories to turn them on/off
- All: All compatible accessories will be shown here, but you can hide any if you want
- For all scenes and accessories you can choose from over 270 icons
- Reorder accessories and scenes
- Every scene can be turned into a complication, using the complication to open the app will automatically run the scene.
- Support for multiple homes
- Cameras and video doorbells supported
- Standalone watch app: every functionality and setting available right on your watch, even when your phone is out of range
- Complication with custom icon and color to launch the app
Added 30 new icons.
Brightness control for lamps.
If you like the app please consider rating it!
Fixed a rare bug that caused accessories and scenes to appear twice.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andras Solyom
- 6.7 MB
Requires iOS 14.0 and watchOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Andras Solyom
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.