WristRef is the perfect way to keep score and time for any professional sport or weekend shenanigans! Your iPhone never needs to be present, so there's no extra pocket weight for referees that may also be players!
The easiest solution to scorekeeping and undoubtedly the most beautiful. WristRef lives on your wrist so it's always in the game. Every pixel and feature was carefully crafted for casual or professional Apple Watch users. Fingers will agree, your wrist keeps count much better than they ever could!
- Setup WristRef for any competitive game or sport with the new Settings menu.
Discover a new sense of precision with milliseconds or switch back to classic mode.
- Name either team by Force Touching their scorecard and tapping the microphone, emoji, or preset name options!
- Tap a team's Color Bar to loop through 15 different colors. Glide across the Digital Crown with precision to scroll back and forth without looping!
- Press play from "00:00:00" to start the stopwatch or use the "+/-" hour and minute buttons to set the timer. With the timer set, press play to start counting down!
- Force Touching the Scoreboard will present the "00:00:00" and "RESET" menu options. Tapping the X will reset the clock to "00:00:00" while tapping the trash can will reset both score and time!
- Enable WristRef's Glance in the "Apple Watch" app on your iPhone for a quick peak at the current game. Just in case the score and time aren't the first things you see when you raise your wrist!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• All new Settings menu lets you customize WristRef for any game!
• Added milliseconds to the timer for extra accuracy, you can turn this on or off in the new Settings menu!
• Major improvements in speed, accuracy, battery drain, voice recognition, and legibility on every screen!
• Change how the game is scored, or make the scorecard's match the teams color!
• 15 team colors add even more options when creating a team!
• Minor bug fixes in the Glance view!
• Added support for four digit scores!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve always loved this one
This is a timeless app that hasn’t been updated in years and works fine to this day! Would like to see some new features soon :)
If you have iwatch 5, forget it.
If you enter a score, it runs a timeless “processing” cycle. You have to actually turn the Watch off to get it to stop. And there was no real tech-support. It makes you go to a weird app that if you don't have in order to complain. Don't waste your money. If I could've given it negative stars, that's what I would've given.
So you, Casey Pollock, developer, just sent me a note that you had to rebuild and to update but there is no update. It still runs a deep cycle and disables the watch.
This a paid app which does not run on 5+. Be warned.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for your experience it was due to a major update to watchOS that required the app to be rebuilt for newer watches! I highly recommend trying the new update which fixes this issue!
Perfect for Basketball!
Me and some friends used this app for our mini basketball tournament and it was so easy to set the timer while keeping track of the score!
The developer, Casey Pollock, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Casey Pollock
- 20.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Casey Pollock
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.