WriteRight is the best writing app with countless synonyms, antonyms and phraseology for iPad, iPad Mini and iPhone, built upon Markdown. It makes smart replacements preserving conjugation, gender and number.
«WriteRight is unmistakably a writing app. » — Gabriel Ponzanelli from www.disturbancesinthewash.net
«I like to do my second round of proof-reading in WriteRight to change expressions that I use too much and spice up my writing replacing words with synonyms/antonyms I should use more» — Federico Vittici from www.macstories.net
«Simply, spectacular. There’s really nothing not to like about WriteRight. This is a full featured text editor which comes with ability to help you enhance your writing style. — www.macreview.com
« Everyone who enjoys writing needs to have a text editor like WriteRight, I offer my personal recommendation to check it out!» — Brett Terpstra
WHAT’S UNIQUE ABOUT WRITERIGHT?
WriteRight offers you synonyms or antonyms together with phraseology.
WriteRight recognizes conjugated words, either feminine or plural, or in different tenses and persons in the case of verbs.
WriteRight replaces words with their conjugated synonym counterparts, matching gender and number, person and tense.
WriteRight is capable of identifying and replacing not only single words, but multiple-word expressions, phrasal verbs, adjectivals, adverbials and prepositional phrases, even in their conjugated forms.
INNOVATIVE APPROACH FOCUSED ON PROVIDING ENRICHED CONTENT IN ENGLISH/SPANISH:
- Synonyms, Antonyms & Phraseology frequently updated and always at your fingertips.
- Comfortable Pinch to Zoom increases/decreases Menlo editor font up to 4 sizes.
- Advanced Previews: Continuous, US Letter, DIN A4 and Manuscript US Letter and Manuscript DIN A4, including Helvetica Neue Light, Georgia and Times New Roman typefaces within classic Manuscript parameters for writers and publishers. (iPad version)
- Full Markdown support.
- Optional keyboard with frequently-used symbols & powerful multifunctional Markdown keys. (iPad version)
WIDE RANGE OF GESTURES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Previews with page numbering and time stamp (iPad version)
- iCloud folders in colors chosen by the user
- Select and transfer as many files as you want into one selected folder, easily and quickly
- Increase/decrease editor font by 4 sizes
- Find and replace
- Go to start/end of document with gesture (iPad version)
- Quick navigation through long texts (iPad version)
- Advance by character and by word with ease
- Character/word count
SAVE AND SYNC:
- Seamless sync between iPad and iPhone
- Seamless iCloud/Dropbox integration
- Saves instantly and automatically in iCloud/Dropbox
- Send .txt, .md, and .rtf by email
- Copy .txt, .md and .rtf
- Print in US Letter, DIN A4, and in Manuscript in both those formats (iPad version)
- Generate and send PDF
- Share document using link
1. WriteRight linguistic tools for English and Spanish .
2. WriteRight has no formatting settings. WriteRight saves and opens only .txt and .md files.
Anyone can improve their English and Spanish with this writing app!
The Thesaurus functionality will work by changing the device keyboard to English or Spanish, in one touch, even if your device is set up in a different language!
TALK TO US:
Developed by award-winning Word Magic Software Ltda., leader in English/Spanish dictionaries and linguistic tools.
- Visit writeright.wordmagicsoft.com for more information about WriteRight and Special Deals
- Send questions and feedback to email@example.com
- Let us know what you think and help us improve our app.
We look forward to hearing from you!
* Fixed problem with Spanish synonyms
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Right on, WriteOn
Right on folks for a great application; used for prose, poetry, polemics, protestations, passionate appeals, proactive punditry, process analysis, and policy "wonking"! Love this app!
The readiness of synonyms, antonyms and definitions are powerful tools to any writer under any circumstance! I wish that I had had this back when I was in college and graduate school (late 60's early 70's). This should be spread out to any colleges and universities , high schools that value the learning of the written word. This would be extremely valuable to teachers of writing and law.
The only thing I miss is the access to web content to embed readily as quotations?
Ok I only have one problem so far and that is the keyboard doesn’t show up in settings and I can’t figure out why. At first I couldn’t get to do anything but I found the little gear tool that very nicely gives you options and alternative words partial and whole sentences. I don’t have time now but I’m very excited to start using that portion of this app.
If we can get the keyboard working I’d really be a happy camper and would redo this review with five stars because if fully function I believe this is gonna be the best app going as far as grammar help goes.
So I’ll send support a msg with figures crossed that your responsive as u should be for $9.xx “Rightwright”?
Write like a pro…
What I was looking for in almost every text editor I tried thus far was the feature to get synonyms and suggestions based on what I've already written. The appreciated MS Word feature I missed when I got accustomed to write down my thoughts, notes and emails on iOS devices.
But now by the grace of this remarkable app, my writings are decorated with esthetic words and I owe it to myself to admit that it works much better than MS Word concerning synonyms, common expressions and phraseology.
It supports markdown, syncs your documents automatically between your devices thanks to iCloud and Dropbox auto-backup feature, and brings you an enticing experience because of the clean and uncluttered interface on both iPhone and iPad.
Well worth the price. Recommended…
The developer, Word Magic Software, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.