WSH LST - The missing wish list manager.
You can now get back the missing functionality and then some!
After enabling the WSH LST extension, you can add apps you love to buy at a later time by just using the same button as before and have this list sync across your different iOS devices!
But the features don't stop there!
You can use the WSH LST app to search through your wish list, sort it by date, title and price and also see the price changes!
Upgrade to Price Notice annual subscription to receive push notifications when the apps you have added to WSH LST are discounted!
If you purchase Price Notifications subscription, you will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when your purchase a Price Notifications subscription, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://wshlst.evilwindowdog.com/terms/
* Stability improvements.
* App Store stories are now parsed properly.
* Application list is properly updated when user's iCloud account is connected.
* Improves behavior in different appearances (Light, Dark).
* App icons are now generated consistently.
* Fixes issue where apps may appear multiple times.
* Fixes issue where deleting all data would lead to an invalid state.
* Improves behavior during subscription purchasing.
* App notifications are now delivered consistently.
* Fixes issue where apps were not showing up in the Share extension.
* Fixes several critical bugs that were leading to crash.
* Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Returning a useful feature.
This app emulates the old App Store “wish list” exactly. Apple removed the feature from recent iOS updates, most likely to encourage impulse spending. The app also has the useful feature of being able to see what apps on your wishlist are on sale or have recently had a price drop or price increase.
Update: Several months later I am still using this app consistently. The only other feature I would really like is if it automatically detected which of your wishlist items you have already purchased and removed them from the list. Currently after buying a wishlist item you must manually go in to the WSH LST app and remove it yourself. Thanks for the great app and keep up the good work!
Great App, needs a few more options to managed large lists
I love the app and use it regularly to track apps, however having been using it for a while i now have a ton of apps and the current organization options are limiting. A few things I’d love to see added:
- Ability to sort/group by app type (eg. games, productivity, etc)...i see these categories in the listing so would be great to group them
- Ability to create custom groups - i often look at apps for a specific purpose or project, would be great to group these together
- Ability to add a comment when adding something - i often stumble across apps on accident or in a specific context and when I’m reviewing my list weeks later forget why i added something...would be great to have a comment in there to remind me.
- Set a threshold for discounts - a lot of the apps that show up in that list have often only changed by 1% - I’d like to be able to limit the apps that show up to 5% minimum
UPDATE: Getting the message App is not available again
UPDATE: I no longer can see any of my added apps on the WSH app. Please help in getting my apps back! This is urgent!
7:11:19 Update. Getting the app not found message again! Please provide update.
PLEASE FIX ASAP! Thank you!
Previously: I use this app daily and would recommend it to anyone who wishes to keep track of apps they want to install or track for future purchases. I install and uninstall apps for various reasons regularly and this app helps me keep track of what I’m doing. What I would like is the ability to do an in depth search on apps that this application is keeping track of; e.g the name of the actual app or search for GPS which will return all apps related specifically to GPS. Lastly, I would love for this app to show me the total number of apps I’ve placed in it. Aside from that, this app is pretty solid and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to keep a tally on apps this application is aware of.
Developer Response ,
We have just released version 1.7.4 that fixes the issue. We are really sorry for the inconvenience!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Horizon Video Technologies Inc.
- 11.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, German, Greek, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Horizon Video Technologies - 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Price Drop Notifications $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.