Experience the brand new WSPA 7News app. Get more news, weather, sports and video. It's everything you love about 7News right at your fingertips.
The WSPA 7News app provides the latest Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Gaffney, Pickens, Asheville and Hendersonville news, sports, weather and traffic coverage. It's the breaking news and weather updates you need for Upstate SC and Western NC.
- Current news and weather is featured right on the home screen
- Navigate easily through local news and information that's important to you
- Stay informed of breaking news with push alerts
- View local news videos embedded within stories or full screen
- Understand how weather will affect you with current conditions, local forecasts, radar, maps and video
- Latest school closings and delays
- See the latest traffic conditions on an interactive map
- Help shape local news coverage by submitting photos and news tips through Report It!
- Easily share interesting articles via e-mail, SMS, Facebook(R), Twitter(TM), and more
Squashed bugs, patched leaks, and improved performance throughout the app
Ratings and Reviews
Review of news Channel 7
Hi, I personally watch only Channel 7 for news and weather!!
I love Fred Cunningham, Jack Roper, Christy Henderson but, I absolutely adore Amy Wood!!!!
She makes the news more interesting, and somewhat comical with her behind the scene antics😂😂😂. Overall, I sincerely think that News Channel 7 is the best!!! Keep on Keeping on 🌹🏆
WSPA APP Needs some work
Most of the time I love the app, but have some issues that need to be worked on! A lot the time it goes off when reading a story! Love News Channel 7 but really do not like the split news screen with Amy being in Greenville! I like it better with the News team being together! One thing I don't like is you have more news for Greenville instead of Spartanburg! I live in Spartanburg and want to know what's happening here not Greenville!
Gateway House project started on Rutherford Rd yesterday
Thank you for sharing this on your station yesterday. To my knowledge, WYFF didn’t show up. They are a few doors down from Gateway.
I do not find a way to reach them, but I am very ashamed of them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.