The WTOC Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The app is very slow. Takes forever to load anything. I also hate when I click away from it for 5 seconds, reopen the app, and it reloads everything. Which then takes me another 5 minutes to get back to where I was. So annoying. I really like the alerts and thing they are definitely a plus. Really the only reason I’m giving it 3 starts. It also takes forever for any videos to load.
Needs iPad and iPhone x optimization
Don’t understand how the news app is optimized but the weather app isn’t. Will change rating once it’s optimized for both the iPad and iPhone X, until then will delete and use another weather app for local support. Smh, again news app decent and optimized weather app nope. Makes sense right.
This app continually informs me I must connect to wifi even though I am connected. It should use my data regardless. Will not pull up radar...when I need to see what’s happening with the weather it would be nice to have an app that works!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.