Unleash the power of the hidden system audio units.
The WU (Wrapped Units) Series audio units exposes the user interface of the systems Audio Unit and makes it available to all host applications that support AUv3 audio processing plugins. Even if those hosts do not support UI-less units. Use the effect, well known from GarageBand on MacOS and iOS with any host application and ensure consistent sound with all your projects.
WU Series Maintenance Update 1.2 (January 2021)
- fixed a multiple instances problem with the editors
- fixed a wrong icon assignment of the highpass filter unit
- fixed a parameter assignment bug, if the units define special addresses
- fixed possible adjustment of read-only parameters
please note, that read-only parameters are still displayed with the interface
- added parameter min/max value validity checking
- re-adjusted finer control of the sliders
- added support for string values
- added support for labels for indxed parameters
- re-adjusted some label sizes and positions
- added fixed point formatting for floating point parameter values
- completely removed resizing control from the UI
- disabled gestures for resizing and positioning internal view
- reduced diagnostic printout during load
- removed MIDI assignment extension due to problems with some hosts,
which send unwanted MIDI controllers and initializers to chained effects
- all WU units are now exposed a standard audio effects (aufx),
effectively increasing the amount of hotsts supporting them
- please note, that any extensions to these units would
make the aupreset format incompatible with the original
and no longer share-able across platforms and hosts
- added the AUPitch shifter unit to the collection
please note that the pitch shifter has one parameter,
that is not intended for realtime use
- added the AUMIDISynthesizer to the collection
this unit is a multitimbre multi MIDI channel sound module
with a standard General MIDI compatible sound bank.
- added the AUSampler unit with a set of GM based presets
please note that this release is a preview release for the
capabilities of the sampler unit and its file format
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for
Perfect for making precise adjustments to a groove, works great for making drums and samples hit a little bit off the grid even if quantized, can really change the groove up by applying it to individual drum samples in various amounts. Offsetting the start-point of a sample into the negative was one of the only abilities I missed in BM3 coming from mpc hardware. I use this on my drums and bass every time, make the bass notes hit just a little late, gives it a nice humanized feel. Thanks.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jens Guell
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 - 2021 digitster.com