WVU Mobile is the best way to get fast updates on West Virginia University while on or near campus.
• PRT - Use the PRT widget to check the PRT status without even opening the app! You can also check the PRT status right from WVU Mobile and see the PRT’s hours.
• Dining - Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus for 6 campus dining halls including: Cafe Evansdale, Summit Cafe, Arnold’s Diner, Boreman Bistro, Terrace Room, Hatfields, and access to hours and locations of all 6 dining halls! Also, easy access to Mounty Bounty.
• News - Get the latest news from WVU Today and the Daily Athenaeum, right in the palm of your hand.
• Buses - Maps of 17 Mountain Line Bus routes. Includes detailed locations of each stop as well as hours of operation and quick access to the Twitter feed.
• Map - Detailed map of each of West Virginia University’s Morgantown campuses. Convenient markers for dorms, parking, and class buildings. Quickly search for your destination using the building code (ARM-D) or the full name of a building (Armstrong).
• Events - Quickly view events taking place on and around campus organized by day. Save your favorites to use later!
• Help - Useful phone numbers for 12 services on campus and in Morgantown, WV.
Love WVU Mobile?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wvumobile
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wvumobile
Dining hall menus are working once again! + a few other fixes.
PS: To my lovely sister Maddy, I hope your first day as a Mountaineer is awesome! <3
Ratings and Reviews
Best WVU App Available
I've been using WVU Mobile since it was made and introduced. I knew some other WVU related apps but never really wanted them because honestly they looked ugly or not well designed. This app looks great and works great and the PRT and Bus options have helped me more than anything. Whether you're a freshman or final semester senior, the app is worth it.
Does the Job
I pretty much only use the app to remind myself of when the cafe closes and to check to see when a bus is coming. However, this app has miscommunicated information about the buses before. Also, the information about where the buses are/when they were last updated can get very confusing. Nonetheless, for the reasons as to why I use the app, it mostly works well.
I saw a presentation earlier this week showcasing this new app and I have to say, it’s awesome! It is refreshing to see such a high quality app designed by students and that more features and updates are going to be supported soon.
I would recommend this to any student at WVU! Seriously, download this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.