WWAY is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Improved weather data source to give you accurate current conditions and forecasts from your favorite weather source!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can’t speak to the accuracy of the weather information because the app never gets that far. After installing it, I am greeted with a map that seems to want me to hunt out my location but then nothing happens. No weather info, no preference menu, nothing intuitive to do for the next step. I have it, or something like it on my phone and it’s fine, but this iPad version is getting removed as it is useless.
Accuracy is not the word I would use to describe this app. Just like the forecast of the meteorologists it is wrong a majority of the time. You cannot plan anything by this weather app. Find something better.
Now can see weather for the whole globe! Easy to use, intuitive interface. Only down is that I had several cities I kept tabs on. Can't figure out how to do that without moving locator dot-that is a big negative.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.