WWE DIGITAL COLLECTIBLE SHOWCASE!
• New cards released every day in your very own virtual hobby shop!
• Collect Inserts and Signature Cards highlighting top matches and rivalries.
• Collect cards from different eras of WWE. From Attitude Era Stars like Stone Cold and The Rock, to present-day Superstars like The Miz, Ronda Rousey, and Braun Strowman!
FRESH AND ENGAGING CONTENT!
• NEW content for every WWE PPV and NXT TakeOver!
• Level up by completing sets, earning awards, and pulling cards from packs
• Dynamic card releases: new series and editions, custom artwork, digital signatures, relics, and more!
• Exclusive WWE Content: collect inserts featuring WWE Comic Covers from BOOM! Studios, or stunning artwork from Rob Schamberger!
BECOME PART OF WWE SLAM NATION!
• Talk, trade, and share your voice with the collecting community.
• Join the best community of WWE card collectors in the world!
• Chat with app users in our fan feed and propose trades 24/7!
*For the best experience, we recommend devices be updated to iOS 11.2.0 or later.*
Stay tuned with all of the action and newest card releases!
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/toppswweslam/
- Follow @ToppsSlam on Twitter
- NEW SLAM '19 Base Set and Card Wheel cards
- bug fixes, performance, and app stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolute GARBAGE graphics = crashes on ALL devices now
I just want to thank all of the developers at Topps. Well done. I’m really impressed. You took an app that already crashed on iPad occasionally, added unnecessary animations and graphics, and now it crashes after every single action a player tries to make. The app continually struggles with trying to load the intensive, unnecessary graphics and it makes the app unusable on iPad now. Trying every known trick in the book no longer works (clearing cache, uninstalling, hard reboot, etc.) I also absolutely LOVE the genius who decided not to allow a player to log in first, but to instead require them to play the tutorial first - EVERY SINGLE TIME the app is newly reinstalled. I can’t get past it now, the crashing won’t let me. Awesome. What’s really impressive though, is the additional overactive graphics that have now accomplished the impossible: they now continually make the app crash on iPhone too!!! This is an amazing feat - something you guys had previously not been able to do the entire time this app has existed. Never doubt the ability of Topps app designers and programmers!! They will eventually figure out how to ruin something and kill the app - one way or another. The app now crashes multiple times during one session of play. I’m just in awe at your expertise guys. Bravo. That’s quite an accomplishment.
Formerly Fun Game Turned Bad
So I’ve been playing Slam for over a year. When I started, they had a lot of fun ways to play and even more fun ways to collect cards. There was the occasional set with limited print cards, but most of it was a 24 hour grab - if you bought packs each day with your in game currency, you could play and have fun.
In December 2017, that began to change with the release of the 2017 Pink Base Cards, which were a set of over 100 Cards Limited to 50 prints each. They sold out in minutes. In January 2018, they began releasing special Royal Rumble cards at 5 prints and 25 prints each. At Wrestlemania season, in April, 5 print cards returned, and they also added 34 print cards. The worst one was in Excellence 2018. The Gold Cards, which were limited to 100 prints last year, were also 5 prints. Suddenly this game became less of a collectible card game, like it was last year, and more of a Topps Cash Grab. It’s near impossible to complete any collection of any individual, and I am sad to say that my time playing this game is coming to a close. With me being unable to play without getting extremely lucky and putting hundreds of real dollars into this game, I can’t endorse it any longer.
Not what it used to be.
I started playing Slam in April, and to be fair, I quite enjoyed it. It was fun and easy to build my collection. I got a good start and easily passed the 1,000 card mark within a month, and I’d gotten some fairly good trades in the process.
Eventually, real life got in the way and I had to take a break. When I returned, the Diamond form of in-game currency had been implemented. I continued on as usual, and for awhile, I was able to still get what I wanted with relative ease. However, as time went on, the demand for diamonds increased to the point that it seems that now I am unable to get cards without the use of diamonds. It’s as if the game relies on microtransactions to be playable. Have we learned nothing from Battlefront II?
This CAN be fixed, however. A coin to diamond conversion system would be handy. (There is an option to do the opposite, but I don’t find this too practical.) If the reliance on actual currency for gameplay continues, I will most definitely be uninstalling the app for the final time and I definitely recommend those with more productive things to do with their real money do the same.
- The Topps Company, Inc.
- 437.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018, The Topps Company, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Slam 11 Offer! $2.99
- Slam 1 Offer! $0.99
- Slam 3 Offer! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.