WWE SuperCard - Battle Cards 9+
Build Your Deck of Superstars
- Offers In-App Purchases
From the creators of NBA 2K, WWE 2K, and WWE 2K Battlegrounds comes WWE SuperCard. RoboCop now joins WWE Champions and Superstars for deck building and card battles in the longest-running WWE game! The future of law enforcement enters the WWE SuperCard universe for a limited time with special edition Superstar cards, cardbacks, and more.
Collect cards of the iconic half man, half machine with RoboCop Superstar cards and Support Cards like the ED-209 and the Prime Directive. Claim exclusive deck rewards with cards of your favorite Superstars like Roman Reigns, John Cena, The Rock, and more!
Use card strategy skills with all new battle cards and equipment. Build your card deck with new RoboCop inspired Equipment Cards of his Armor Plating and iconic Helmet. WWE SuperCard Champions await in action-packed deck building and card battle gameplay!
Enjoy competitive CCG action in tiered, real-time PVP matches. Hop into exhilarating game modes like TLC, Atomic Drop, and more. Popular WWE announcers narrate your card battles for an authentic experience. Leg drop, Rock Bottom, and slam your opponent into the virtual mat with your ultimate team of WWE Superstars!
Action card collecting and WWE make the ultimate tag team. Become the ultimate card collector and join millions of players in thrilling CCG gameplay. Collect Superstars, build your card deck, and battle cards as you climb the leaderboards.
The WWE universe expands with each update based on premium-live events such as WrestleMania Survivor Series, SummerSlam and more! Play card games with WWE Superstars and Legends from popular shows like SmackDown and Monday Night Raw.
Join reigning champion Roman Reigns and a slew of stars ready to rumble:
- Brock Lesnar
- Rey Mysterio
- Hulk Hogan
- Bianca Belair
- Drew McIntyre
- AJ Styles
- And much more!
WWE SUPERCARD FEATURES:
ROBOCOP ENTERS THE RING
- Collect cards inspired by RoboCop including a Superstar card at the WrestleMania 39 Tier
- Collect special edition cards during limited time collectible events
- Customize your cards with exclusive cardbacks based on RoboCop and OmniCorp
Card Strategy & Battle
- Electrifying CCG action awaits as you battle friends and other players
- Use card strategy to rule the ring in this deck building game
- Boost your talent’s abilities for an edge in every action card match!
Become the Top WWE Card Collector
- Card deck building with WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars, WWE Legends, and Hall of Famers
- WWE Champions: Mr. T, André the Giant, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Batista, Randy Orton, Big E, Becky Lynch, Finn Bálor, and more!
- Enjoy Champs Boost+ when using a WWE Superstar currently holding a championship
- Card collector abilities let you level up cards in the Performance Center while offline
- WrestleMania and other WWE Network PPV event talent join your card deck
Action Card Games
- Locate your opponent’s battle cards and fight for territory in TLC
- Atomic Drop: Win rewards by dropping tokens down a board
- Tag Team Takedown: Play card games in a co-op mode with epic rewards
- Test your card strategy in PVP multiplayer with real-time card battles
- Compete with the ultimate team in Team Battleground
Events, Challenges & Rewards
- Season 9 offers newly updated rewards
- Collect cards by opening weekly packs containing your favorite WWE Superstars and unique prizes
- Card strategy game modes and rotating events shake up play and offer new cards
- Deck building just got stronger with daily log-in rewards and Open Challenges
Collect cards of WWE Superstars and battle in the new Season 9!
Requires iOS 12.0.0 or newer.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa
- New Myth tier arrives
- All-new Team Stomping Grounds
- New BattlePass tiers and new BattlePass rewards
- Champions Boost Update - New World Heavyweight Champion
Ratings and Reviews
This might be the best game on the App Store. This is a great game all sorts of different games like Money in the back, Royal
rumble, woman’s Royal rumble,King of the ring, Election camber, and much more. I think the most common one is wild where you you cane fight with your top six cards if you get a WWE Xbox or PS4 game you cane get awesome card like for WWE 2k20 I got four epic cards. And if you win a game like Money in the bank you get points to get cards like nightmare Becky linch. But if you win a wild you get to pick random cards. But the problem with that is most or all of them are pretty bad maybe that’s just for me because I have great cards my top one is over 7000 power alone. You also get a card pack that have ok cards in it you can get superstars from RAW, SMACKDOWN, and NXT. So for me this game super fun and each bay you loge in you get one bay if you get five bays you get a free card pack if you get a ten bays you get better card pack and so on. And now you can upgrade your cards from the training center and their is so much stuff in this game that I bid not tell you about so I rate this game at lest 5 STARS.
Blind gamer girl
First and foremost I love how this game is like wwe just with cards. It reminds me of the old days with my Yugioh and Pokémon decks when I had more sight and plaid with a magnifier. There is something I want to address 2k and this is an on going issue, I am not asking you to change your games, not at all, but rather release updates that will give support to voice over when reading the menus and when there is an arrow pointing to a card that can even be tweaked, outside voice over it would be the same, i have tried games with voice over support and it simply has voice over tell you what to do, like tap to the right, swipe etc. This could be implemented and with full voice over support for text menus and reading menus and directions put out to voice over to tap to the right or left i think its usually the left but I’m not sure sinc e i can’t see it. I have tried trial and error tapping places. With the facebook somehow it supports being able to sync the game and login using Facebook but that was accidental since i could not really read the screens. If this game was made to support you would have many blind people who love WWE playing this and maybe some buying the card packs. I really wanted to buy some packs like I wanted to jump over all the battles and see if I could buy my idle Paige and i wanted that Wrestlemania pack that was sale but found no point since I can’t play. I just get the alert in my notifications.
Awesome game but the glitches is getting annoying
Ok first off I love this game and I’m shattered + and I have been playing this game since it released so I’m a veteran but one thing that I keep on noticing is that on every update the glitches don’t get fixed with the pulls from the draft board like when I got to shattered tier it took me a while to get my free pull and when I turned shattered + I don’t get a free pull but sometimes it says waiting on network for a couple of seconds then give me the card this is starting to get on my nerves a little but I know y’all can fix this but is there a way to maybe update the game with trading cards to because I know y’all have been getting a lot of feedback saying that and it would be cool to trade with people across the world but it obviously has to be a even trade for it to happen if y’all do add this then this is going to be a money grabber lol but I barely spend money on this game for packs because I grind for everything instead of taking the easy way out but hopefully y’all fix this
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 2K Sports
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Contests
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack $4.99
- Small Credits Pack $1.99
- Big Credits Pack $19.99
- Huge Credits Pack $49.99
- Enormous Credits Pack $99.99
- Large Credits Pack $24.99
- Sale Pack 10 $9.99
- Sale Pack 13 $19.99
- Limited Time Sale Pack 2 $9.99
- Sale Pack 31 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.