Step into the squared circle with rectangular cards. WWE SuperCard is a collectible card battling wrestling game featuring your favorite WWE Superstars and in-ring action.
Requires iOS 9.0 or newer.
Collect and level up thousands of cards featuring WWE Superstars Ronda Rousey, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar, and many other fan favorites like The Rock, Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Aleister Black, and more. Crush your foes in real-time PvP fighting game and climb the leaderboards. Earn exclusive rewards in limited time competitions. Form a team and compete against others in tests of strategy. Plus, battle in Monday Night Raw, SmackDown Live, and NXT arenas.
Prove your wrestling chops in Open Challenges and compete head-to-head with other WWE fans to become a WWE SuperCard champion. WWE SuperCard has entertained millions (and millions!) of WWE fans across the globe.
Introducing Season 5! WWE SuperCard S5 will include 3 new tiers with more than 75 new Superstar cards in each, a new and improved multi-fusion chamber, and more!
- Collect thousands of cards featuring WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars, WWE Legends, and WWE Hall of Fame Inductees
- Compete in Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble matches and climb the leaderboards for rewards
- Capture the briefcase in Money in the Bank
- Earn exclusive cards in weekly rotating events
- Participate in Open Challenges and earn Tickets towards big rewards
- Fight in King of the Ring tournaments to earn top cards
- Earn bonuses just from logging in
- Misc. bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE this game. I’ve been playing for a bit, but I had to switch devices so I had to restart 😿 but the cool thing is, I caught up to where I used to be quicker than expected. And I feel like King of The Ring was slightly changed, since I actually got past qualifying rounds lol. But there are two problems for me.
1. I don’t have a female anywhere near as good as my best male. The rarer female cards are so hard to get! I’ve been hoping for an Asuka, but I don’t know if I’ll ever get her. The best female I have is an Epic Naomi! Her stats don’t even go above 200 right now, and I’ve been focusing on the male cards more and hoping the females will be ok.
2. Everyone I play against has way better cards than me. I keep getting matched up with people who could easily beat my best people. Even people in wild that say they have more losses than wins! And I get destroyed during ring domination, and now Money in the Bank! My best card is a Beast one(forget the name) but I keep seeing people with Summerslam and Wrestlmania cards. I don’t really get good cards, either. The only way I can get good cards at this point is from the free packs. The draft pick rating for me is Wrestlmania, but I don’t usually get any Wrestlmania cards. I know there is at least one rare or above card, but I just happen to pick it near the end.
Other than these problems, the game is perfect! Good job creator(s)!!!!!!!
Blind gamer girl
First and foremost I love how this game is like wwe just with cards. It reminds me of the old days with my Yugioh and Pokémon decks when I had more sight and plaid with a magnifier. There is something I want to address 2k and this is an on going issue, I am not asking you to change your games, not at all, but rather release updates that will give support to voice over when reading the menus and when there is an arrow pointing to a card that can even be tweaked, outside voice over it would be the same, i have tried games with voice over support and it simply has voice over tell you what to do, like tap to the right, swipe etc. This could be implemented and with full voice over support for text menus and reading menus and directions put out to voice over to tap to the right or left i think its usually the left but I’m not sure sinc e i can’t see it. I have tried trial and error tapping places. With the facebook somehow it supports being able to sync the game and login using Facebook but that was accidental since i could not really read the screens. If this game was made to support you would have many blind people who love WWE playing this and maybe some buying the card packs. I really wanted to buy some packs like I wanted to jump over all the battles and see if I could buy my idle Paige and i wanted that Wrestlemania pack that was sale but found no point since I can’t play. I just get the alert in my notifications.
I’m veteran / plz fix this
Okay soo I’ve had this game since the second month of the game coming out years ago, it has always been fun and addicting at times. The new updates/events/cards/design/rewards/teams/ etc are amazing. But their is 1 problem, when on a team in a tag you need to get charges from matches, to max cards you get 24 hours to do so. That is fine, but not when I pick 36 cards and only get 4 charges. That is 1 charge for 9 picks which is like 3-9 wild games for 1 charge. It isn’t worth my time. Obviously it doesn’t happen that way exactly all the time but it is in that range since one of the last updates. I get a range of 0-2 charges per RTG match that’s 12 picks/perfect match. I can’t deal with the game when I have to play 80 rtg matches or like 100 rd matches just to max. . Plzzzzzz fix this. Other than that I recommend this game to even ppl who don’t watch wwe or know what exactly wwe is. It’s an amazing game, fun to play. Also playing with friends and checking who has best cards is fun.
- 2K Sports
- 631.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack $4.99
- Small Credits Pack $1.99
- Big Credits Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.