WWII History Magazine is the definitive magazine on the history of the most important war ever fought.
WWII History Magazine allows the reader to see the war from a fresh perspective, often from first person accounts of the people who fought the war.
Carefully researched, beautifully illustrated and thoughtfully written, WWII History is the highest quality magazine in the field.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £13.99 / US $19.99 (6 Issues)
Back Bundle: UK £7.99 / US $11.99 (2 Issues)
- This subscription has a free trial period of 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the full price of the subscription will be charged. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com**
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only an app to sell overpriced mag
Not worth the download.
Unless u like spending money!
These apps or terrible each magazine can cost up to $8.00 and $10.00! That's outrageous for old WWII magazines! Unless u like spending money dont get this app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MAGAZINECLONER.COM US LLC
- 30.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © MagazineCloner.com Limited
- In-App Purchases
- WWII History Auto-Renewable Subscription $19.99
- WWII History Back Bundle 2 Issues $11.99
- Summer 2014 - D-Day 70th A... $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.