WWL presents Mardi Gras Parade Tracker. Southeast Louisiana’s premier parade tracking app. Complete schedule, routes and the most precise up-to-the-minute GPS parade location for over 80 parades annually!
- The most comprehensive schedule and route information as well as real-time GPS tracking of parades throughout New Orleans, Metairie, Kenner, Slidell, Covington, Mandeville, Chalmette, LaPlace, Houma and Thibodaux
- Year-round parade coverage: Mardi Gras, St. Patrick’s, St. Joseph’s, Mardi Gras Indians, Easter, Pride, Halloween and Holiday parades included
- Parade Information including parade theme, number of floats, throws, popular marching krewes & bands, URLs to krewe web pages (The Parade Information Button is located on the top right corner of each parade map)
- User-friendly interface with scrollable and zoomable maps. Integrated user location and sponsor location pins
- Weather Tab featuring the most current local weather forecast from WWL
- Proven performance: We are the highest rated Parade Tracker app for 5 years running!
New for 2020:
- End of Parade tracking! Our most requested feature for years is now here! Follow the progress of the end of parade with the red tracking beacon. (**Select parades only**)
- Need a ride home from the parade? We’ve partnered with Lyft! Zoom in on the parade map pages to find the ‘Lyft Pick Up Zone’ nearest you. Note: Traffic during and after any parade can and probably will be extremely heavy... While you may request a ride from anywhere, consider requesting rides from within these zones to more easily connect with your driver.
Ratings and Reviews
This app does exactly what it’s supposed to. It gives your location and where the beginning of the parade is. My only request would be for how many floats each parade has. I have not found that feature in the app. It would be super useful to know when you’re running late if you’ll be able to catch some of it or go to another spot on the route to catch it.
Finally, an End of the parade tracker !
It’s about time somebody got a live tracker for the END of the parade.
> When attempting to time the pick-up so you’re can be there right before the end of the parade, so the kids aren’t standing on the crowded street waiting.
Only knowing where the beginning of the parade is useless when picking people up.
Need a tracker at the end
I will continue to be annoyed by not having a tracker at the end of the parades downtown. The tracker is good, but if the parade broke down or the tracker has passed, then this whole thing is useless. Buy a few of those GPS Tiles and stick it on the back of the fire trucks instead of using another tracker car. Let’s complain to the competition to see who can provide this feature first 🙄
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mobile Tracker, L.L.C.
- 68.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mobile Tracker, L.L.C.